Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 17 2024, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi al_bundy,

If your facilities are already full then the Start All will be greyed out, The same with the Store All, If you have already stored everything in that facility, then that will be greyed out too.
that must be new as its never been that way before

you used to get text at the top saying that the total amount that could be produced was being produced or a text box saying you needed additional ingredients which you no longer get so not sure how your supposed to know what products need additional ingredients

for example the new bank supplies facility it has 8 products pressing start all started 2 products but all 8 grayed out now and no pop up telling you you need ingredients for the other 6 as the start button on individual buttons is grayed out even if none in production

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum

Last edited by al_bundy; Aug 17 2024 at 06:10 AM.
Old Aug 17 2024, 06:05 AM

I'm having the same problem as above. Can not start Cabbage soup even though I have ings.
I have not yet bought the new facs.

100000077718289 Build No: 635
Old Aug 17 2024, 06:46 AM

Thanks for the update! Addicted since spring 2009 :-)
Old Aug 17 2024, 08:20 AM

Thanks a lot Raul and team
Old Aug 17 2024, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
that must be new as its never been that way before

you used to get text at the top saying that the total amount that could be produced was being produced or a text box saying you needed additional ingredients which you no longer get so not sure how your supposed to know what products need additional ingredients

for example the new bank supplies facility it has 8 products pressing start all started 2 products but all 8 grayed out now and no pop up telling you you need ingredients for the other 6 as the start button on individual buttons is grayed out even if none in production
Hi al_bundy

Yes, it is new and it will be explained when we get all the information for the new release.

The greyed out buttons do not mean you do not have ingredients, it is only that if your facility was filled to 100% then the start all button will greyed out till a batch for products is done and you can start them again.

Same for Store all, if you have already stored your products and nothing is done in the factory yet, then the store all button will be greyed out.

It is the same for service facilities with their buttons.
Old Aug 17 2024, 08:58 AM

Thank You Raul and Team
Old Aug 17 2024, 09:27 AM

Thanks to Raul and team. I am not having any of the issues others have reported.
Old Aug 17 2024, 09:33 AM

Look forward to seeing the details of the update!

I have noticed the new "greyed out" situation and lack of buttons in the process not sure how I feel about it yet (screen looks a little bare now there was something about the dark blue buttons lol) look forward to the reasoning behind it have also noticed the change in the Facilities Wall Requests and the Other Wall Requests. (Now smaller and the times are under the links and not the pictures)
Old Aug 17 2024, 09:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Thanks Raul and team!
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 17 2024, 10:24 AM

Good morning everyone is it just me or is the game running faster. I just did a start all on over 1400 factories with zero pending and it did it in under 10 seconds very impressed
Closed Thread