Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 30 2010, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
Wow. People are taking this game all too seriously, fretting about how fast they can get upgrades, facilities, etc. About not having enough (or too many) FT coins, about not having cash to spend on it. It's just for fun. No one has to have anything since it's not real. One can play as much or as little as one likes over a period of time, just to pass a few minutes (or hours if one has the spare time).
Wow you cannot be serious!
I play this game as though my life depends on it.Are there truly people who can only play for a few minutes or hours?Maybe I need a shrink.Naaaa I'll pop into the FT coffee shop or rubber room and commune with like minded addicts instead,there's safety in numbers.
Old May 30 2010, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman5214 View Post
wow all these people on here thnk they know the answer to get good amount of coins.... play on other peoples farms and then work other neighbors facilities... well play on myspace.... myspace users have **** to do compared to shitbook (facebook) which i hate the administrators of that site, they cant help for **** over there...

myspace users can NOT

get free farm cash

work other neighbor facilities

produce faster

(thats what i can think of the first few seconds)
Hi there, I played on Myspace for awhile then gave up and deleted my account. It is my understanding that Myspace is not helpful when it comes to playing games with limits put on areas that do effect games. As the saying goes, it takes two to tango!

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old May 30 2010, 08:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Why do you still have to have 30 neighbors to unlock the 3rd farm. I've never had 30 neighbors nor will I. None of my friends will ever have 30 either. I just don't understand how you can actually buy the 4th farm now but you can't just buy the 3rd. It makes no sense. I can't afford to buy the Farm Cash and who knows when there will be new levels.

So basically it just screws the peolpe that won't be able to get 30 neighbors.
Old May 30 2010, 08:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWill24 View Post
Why do you still have to have 30 neighbors to unlock the 3rd farm. I've never had 30 neighbors nor will I. None of my friends will ever hve 30 either. I just don't understand how you can actually buy the 4th farm now but you can't just buy the 3rd. It makes no sense. I can't afford to buy the Farm Cash and who knows when there will be new levels.

So basically it just screws the peolpe that won't be able to get 30 neighbors.
It's just something the devs set for the game Farm 1 and 2 require levels. Farm 3 requires 30 neighbors and Farm 4 requires Farm 3.

You are more than welcome to post a neighbor request in our Facebook Neighbor thread in the social forum

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=318814
Old May 30 2010, 08:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
It's just something the devs set for the game Farm 1 and 2 require levels. Farm 3 requires 30 neighbors and Farm 4 requires Farm 3.

You are more than welcome to post a neighbor request in our Facebook Neighbor thread in the social forum

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=318814
Thanks. I've aslo tried to get FC from the dailey apps but I've never recieved any FC after I've added whatever I needed too.
Old May 30 2010, 09:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Great news! one question please: normally farmcash earned when levelling up but when I got to 60 and new levels introduced jumped to lvl 80 BUT now have no way of increasing farmcash to purchase certain facilities - why can't there be a COIN value instead of farmcash value once u have reached lvl 80 and have three working farms????? surely there must be a way for us to inc. farmcash apart from 'buying' or designing - not everyone can do this putting us at a disadvantage. Could u please look into alternative options Just toooo addicted to this game and would love to incorporate more facilities. Thanx for reading this
Old May 31 2010, 12:10 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb NZ View Post
I play this game as though my life depends on it.Are there truly people who can only play for a few minutes or hours?Maybe I need a shrink.Naaaa I'll pop into the FT coffee shop or rubber room and commune with like minded addicts instead,there's safety in numbers.
Serious Originally, though, when I was working toward the goal of expanding farm #1 and acquiring farm #2 so that I could get farm #1 designed the way I had in mind, I'd spend as much as a couple hours in the evenings working "jobs" at the Market Place to earn FT Coins and Experience points. Last big goal was to reach the Level to "buy" boulders. Now that those designs are completed and I have, basically, all the items I really want (for now of course LOL), there's not as much incentive to spend time on FT. Kind of wondering what others see as an incentive.
One thing that's really enjoyable and fun is coming to the Forum and visiting some of the linked farms. It's amazing the creative and unique designs everyone comes up with.
Old May 31 2010, 02:00 AM

This game has a way of pulling you in. Like everyone else, I played until I accomplished a few goals.. then I just HAD to reach another one and I got so involved that I forgot about eating and those mundane things - I just turned into a farmer! I was ALMOST to level 60 - which was my ultimate goal when they added 20 new levels! Now, tell me, how could I possibly just walk away? The answer is.. I can't! Next thing was to get to that level 80. I really didn't want to get there though because I couldn't imagine what "life" would be after 80.

That's when they started adding facilities. No way to stop now - had to have them all... and now I see there is much life after 80!! New facilities, new challenges and now 4 farms!!

The only thing I can wish for now would be the ability to move my animals to one of my other farms. I guess I could start all over and build them back up on another farm... that would be yet another challenge. It just doesn't stop. I do think they need a huge warning stating that this game not only could be addictive - it IS addictive!!! I'll admit it, I am a FT Addict!
Old May 31 2010, 02:02 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies View Post
Hi there, I played on Myspace for awhile then gave up and deleted my account. It is my understanding that Myspace is not helpful when it comes to playing games with limits put on areas that do effect games. As the saying goes, it takes two to tango!
I also had a MYSpace farm which i quickly gave up because of the restraints put on you to add neighbors from MySpace....also you have to have the 20 top friends on your my space account as your neighbors and that omitted a lot of my friends that I have on MySpace as being able to read my posts .... also the game runs very slow there wow it drove me nuts....i have thought about just deleting my account there...i only go to keep up with my friends of many years..course things could of changed there now that i am no longer playing there .... my apologies if it has...

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 31 2010, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb NZ View Post
Keep out of the RR Deb. There are some very cruel people in there
Closed Thread