Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 18 2015, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
With 20+ pages of comments, it is impossible to learn how the conversion happens between the (old) 4 spot oak trees and the (new) 1 spot tree. How does this work? Put them (old) in storage and then replant (new)?
Hi Shirl

You have 3 options, you could move each tree closer together, plant new ones in between, or put all of them into storage, and replant them. Whichever is easiest for you to do

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Mar 18 2015, 07:11 AM

I think the new hiring system has some bugs. I'm noticing the following:
  • Last night, I hired someone and with that single click, I both hired the farmer for my farm AND ended up BEING hired for someone else's farm. I hadn't wanted to work, but there I was.
  • I've had people show up on my farms with the "ready to work" message when I haven't even been to the Market.
  • I get ghosts fairly frequently now. Have already mentioned the time I came back from the Market with 9 people.
  • SOMEHOW someone got hired to clear out my Quest farm. This COULD have been my error, i.e., maybe I accidentally hired someone to do the Quest farm, but I'm usually pretty careful - I've never done that before so it makes me wonder if it's a bug.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Mar 18 2015, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I think the new hiring system has some bugs. I'm noticing the following:
  • Last night, I hired someone and with that single click, I both hired the farmer for my farm AND ended up BEING hired for someone else's farm. I hadn't wanted to work, but there I was.
  • I've had people show up on my farms with the "ready to work" message when I haven't even been to the Market.
  • I get ghosts fairly frequently now. Have already mentioned the time I came back from the Market with 9 people.
  • SOMEHOW someone got hired to clear out my Quest farm. This COULD have been my error, i.e., maybe I accidentally hired someone to do the Quest farm, but I'm usually pretty careful - I've never done that before so it makes me wonder if it's a bug.
I have had someone clear my quest farm long before the update, BUT I had just been to the market to hire, and I just chalked it up to clicking on the wrong farm. It's very easy to do. It has never happened since, which makes me even more sure it was my own error.
Old Mar 18 2015, 09:16 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Another glitch? Since last night I have not been able to collect my train boosts, every time I go to collect one it tells me that it has expired which I know for a fact the person sending it has just advised me that she was sending the train my way.. what a bummer that is a way of getting extra goodies you need for your facilities.. please fix... thanks
Old Mar 18 2015, 10:55 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

next week is here, when will we be getting the rest of the goodys? glad they got the newest tool working
Old Mar 18 2015, 12:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Thank you!!!!

Love the new method of doing the quests - able to open facs straight from the quest. Brilliant!
Old Mar 18 2015, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Qivis,
Were you possibly also using the Facebook chat and had something in the line where you type? I see this message in Firefox if I have an incompleted message in my chat, usually because I have hit another key when I clicked on return.
No, but since I typed my question last night it seems to have fixed itself. So I still have no idea why it did that! Ah well, what should I expect of a browser that thinks Obama, Facebook, and even Taz are all misspellings?!?

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Mar 18 2015, 02:30 PM

ty for the up date. there are a few issues with the new option to hide crops..
Old Mar 18 2015, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
ty for the up date. there are a few issues with the new option to hide crops..
Hi max_river

Could you tell us which issues do you have with the hide crops option please?
Old Mar 18 2015, 02:47 PM

Default oaks

That's what I did. Except I just sold them and bought new as I have many, many coins. Then I replanted with the tool that lets you plant in bulk. Freed up a ton of space! Doubled the capacity on my chopping trees farm. Great update perk.
Closed Thread