Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 01 2010, 11:40 PM

Can someone answer why the bulldozer no longer works. I bought 3 of those little puppies LOL and now they don't work :-(
Old Sep 01 2010, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_kid View Post
Can someone answer why the bulldozer no longer works. I bought 3 of those little puppies LOL and now they don't work :-(
Hi there. The problem has been passed on to the developers and will hopefully be fixed soon.
Old Sep 01 2010, 11:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by silky View Post
oh no you cant say you are disappointed! the poeple on the boards here will smack you,,lol.. we are only allowed to express GOOD AND GRACIOUS COMMENTS, otherwise someone will be mad,,lol lol..
Feel free to express constructive input. However, being upset because you have to have something that you don't have to play the way you want is not constructive. Not when everyone has the same opportunities to get these same items. If you go back as far as possible in the forum you will find post about being mad because they don't want to spend money to play the game. After all this time if they are still issuing items that require Farm Cash it probably is not going to change.

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 01 2010, 11:46 PM

I bought a mine and just got paid my first 30 pieces of silver. Hmmmm.
Old Sep 01 2010, 11:51 PM

Exclamation Horse Training Arena needs adjustment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
also not sure if it has been mentioned adding horses to the "Horse Arena" is not working yet have used different horses and have "un froze animals".. have refreshed.... it will be working soon i am sure.. going to try getting a new horse from my gifts and see if that will work.
I just tried putting a horse in the Horse Training Arena, but instead of being INSIDE the arena, it is UNDER the arena. You can see what I mean, on farm 4. Just hide the arena and you will find the horse...lol.

Any chance that can be fixed?

#1 "East of Eden"
Level 171
#2 "Eden Estates"
#3 "Merchants Square" (default farm)
#4 "Four Ponds Lane"
#5 "Crops & Trees"
#6 "Tuscany Villas"
#7 "Cherry Blossom Village"
#8 "Water Park Fun"
Old Sep 01 2010, 11:53 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellemfowler View Post
I have been searching for a menu on the new fac. today. I would like to see the profit on the items that they make before I purchase them. Does anyone know where to look? I have looked in a few different places and have had NO luck.. Thank you..
If you go to the main page of the forum there is a section called game guide. If you go into that thread you find that there are chapters there explaining every aspect of the game. I can't remember the chapter number off of the top of my head but there is a chapter there that will provide you with all the information about all of the facilities that you should need to make a sound choice in deciding which ones will give you the best return on your investment. I hope this helps, Happy Farming!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 01 2010, 11:55 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by obbiechell06 View Post
First, THANK YOU for the update! It is awesome and I am so excited about the levels and 6th farm coming soon. Second, Can I change the ice cream and confectionery shop views that I already own? I don't see the option
Those two facilities have not been changed yet so there is no alternative view for them. I am hoping that we will have some for those facilities and the bakery soon. They have done such a wonderful job on making the majority of the facilities so pretty that I can't wait to see what they come up next!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 01 2010, 11:56 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajones7252 View Post
The changes are great. I agree withMiz Lisa that the decorations need upgrading. Thanks a million. I do have a question. In the paths section are there ny sidewalks? Again thanks
The paths that look like sidewalks are only available through gifts from your neighbors. There is a set out there it is just not available in the store.

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 01 2010, 11:57 PM

Level:
XP:

Nice update. Love the new flowers, am eager to see how they look when grown. Still wish we had some non-flowering decorative plants like ferns - maybe someday. A couple of things I especially appreciate that haven't been mentioned much are the fact that vertical toolbars now disappear after selecting a tool (they were really getting in the way, especially after more items were added to them), and also I see there is now a preference for "highlight fertilized crops" - which I assume means you can turn off the glow. I don't have a manure spreader yet, but the glowing crops were making me reluctant to consider it. Having an Italian restaurant is very cool; I hope you consider adding a Chinese one someday, that uses ginger, peanuts, soy sauce, etc. Thanks for all the great work.
Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 02 2010, 12:00 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea J. View Post
Thanks again for the update. Great work once again by the devs on this great game! The new flowers add a lot of different flavors to the game and lots of decorations to the game! I love them all! There are SO many new ones to pick from, it's hard to know which ones to use to decorate my farms! The new decorations are fabulous and the new alternative farm selection is great. The newly designed factories are much more professional looking - a total home run!
The tree chopper is a great idea, but again, WHY does it have to cost so much FC to get these things??? I find it hard to get that much cash and it bothers me that people want me to pay real money to play a FREE game??? Same with the jewelery factory and the pasta restaurant... why give us the basic factories to make new, excellent products, and then charge THAT Much for something extra to be able to use that I make. I find that quiet an offensive rip-off of my time and money... as I don't have a lot as I am a student in school.
That said, the factory ideas are WONDERFUL and they are a lot of fun to have to add to my farm. Thanks for the new developmests and hte hard work. Cannot wait for Farm #6 and more levels... thanks devs...
It is possible to get Farm Cash for free. Up at the top of the game window there is a link that says earn cash or coins. If you go to that page there a number of free offers that you can do in order to get FC for free. To date I have earned over 200 and not spent a single dime to get them. Hopefully this will help you out some and allow you to get some of the FC only items that you would like.

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread