Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 16 2014, 05:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveningAllTim View Post
Since the update i have had a secondary gift box floating in my farm both work, either or but not at the same time... one is directly below the current grid position I am on WF39 iMac OS X Maverick, Safari all updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie55 View Post
I have gifts in my gift box that I can't access.
I use Firefox, Windows 7
We are aware of this and are letting the developers know about it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 16 2014, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
We are given the option of expanding our farms. I have several at 36 x 36 and the most at 34 x 34. The flash player crashes quite often. I use the most up to date version of firefox (1.11 KB (1,145 bytes) . When I go to someones' farm that is planted 9 x 9 with trees, flowers and bldgs all on the same farms, flash crashes or the farm just will not load. I always make sure the only hing that is on when working farms is whatever I am hired to do is on one at a time. Is there a solution to this? I do all the maintenance, etc that is recommended on a very regular schedule. ty for any help or suggestions as I would like to expand my farms.

Some of this is resolved with memory... 4,6 8 or more gigs of RAM.

About the only crashes I have come when I have FT working, and ESPN or some other similar active video etc.

All farms are at least 36x36, 5 at 38x38 and they are sometimes a bit slower. But I am willing to "pay the price" for all the extra elbow room.

So.... can you expand your memory, and perhaps even consider a different processor? or browser?
Old Feb 16 2014, 07:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post

About the only crashes I have come when I have FT working, and ESPN or some other similar active video etc.

All farms are at least 36x36, 5 at 38x38 and they are sometimes a bit slower. But I am willing to "pay the price" for all the extra elbow room.

So.... can you expand your memory, and perhaps even consider a different processor? or browser?
Is there a way to tell if memory can be expanded or does it have to be taken into a computer place in order to find out if it can be expanded.

I have 3 GB RAM and would be nice if I could add a couple GB of RAM memory and my processor is 1.87 GHz

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 16 2014, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Is there a way to tell if memory can be expanded or does it have to be taken into a computer place in order to find out if it can be expanded.

I have 3 GB RAM and would be nice if I could add a couple GB of RAM memory and my processor is 1.87 GHz
http://www.crucial.com/store/drammemory.aspx

go here and follow the directions to scan your system for recommendations

Andy
Old Feb 16 2014, 07:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Just a reminder to keep posts in this thread about the release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 16 2014, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post

My computer has 4 GB RAM CPU G 360@ 2.70 GHz 64 bit OS
Old Feb 16 2014, 08:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
We are given the option of expanding our farms. I have several at 36 x 36 and the most at 34 x 34. The flash player crashes quite often. I use the most up to date version of firefox (1.11 KB (1,145 bytes) . When I go to someones' farm that is planted 9 x 9 with trees, flowers and bldgs all on the same farms, flash crashes or the farm just will not load. I always make sure the only hing that is on when working farms is whatever I am hired to do is on one at a time. Is there a solution to this? I do all the maintenance, etc that is recommended on a very regular schedule. ty for any help or suggestions as I would like to expand my farms.
I downloaded a malware program and it found a lot of potential unwanted programs (PUP) on my computer, they can slow down your computer. I downloaded Malwarebytes. I don't know if it would help or not, just thought I would mention it.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 17 2014, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post
my gift box has been replaced by a fishing boat ... anyone else have this problem?

No ... I did not drag it there ...

Is there any news on this problem yet? I don't see anything about it on Raul's post

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Feb 17 2014, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post

I did the malwarebytes thing, ended up having to pay over $200.00 to get anti-virus tech to clean my computer. My anti-virus program sent me to their support tech (fee based) technician. I paid it (had no choice) but complained to to my security suite provider and they reimbursed some of the money.
Did you have to pay to get the "malware" removed from your computer?
Old Feb 17 2014, 08:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I did the malwarebytes thing, ended up having to pay over $200.00 to get anti-virus tech to clean my computer. My anti-virus program sent me to their support tech (fee based) technician. I paid it (had no choice) but complained to to my security suite provider and they reimbursed some of the money.
Did you have to pay to get the "malware" removed from your computer?
Malwarebytes is a free program that removes the malware. Some anti-virus programs do not like it, but have never heard of one charging for something like that.
Closed Thread