Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 28 2012, 06:31 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

it is sad, when the greed of the few must outweigh the needs of the many.
Old Sep 28 2012, 06:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi , the first post was just updated with this :-

Post Release Updates - Sep 28th, 5:50PM EST

- We re-enabled the clear_memcached link so you will be able to clean most of the volatile data from memory EXCEPT that information that will otherwise enable the following:

- Infinite lottery collection, infinite gifts sending and infinite facility working
Thanks for the info Tony and thank you Raul for fixing it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 28 2012, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
it is sad, when the greed of the few must outweigh the needs of the many.
I agree P/M. But then we can only play and enjoy, pay and enjoy. It would have made more sense to deal with a few abusers, the few, and let the many enjoy the link if they so chose to.

Well, I can live with out it, and my neighbors will have to also.

Old Sep 28 2012, 06:43 PM

I love farm # 16, but me and several friends are upset abut the Funeral Home Facility and Funeral Home. We all think it is too morbid and when a Farmtown Player night have lost a loved one it really appears to be tacky!!!Please remove from the game...Maybe you can change it out with a Nursery...:-)
Old Sep 28 2012, 07:07 PM

This release seems to have brought me big trouble with my train. When I went to bed last night, the train was about an hour from finishing. When I got up this morning, it was no longer transparent, I got the "you cannot dispatch this train because you already have one dispatched on Farm 11" (which is where I was, and it is the only train I have) and there was no product on the train. I dispatched it again, and now I continue to get the message, the train will not go transparent, and I doubt that I will get any product again, when the remaining 6.5 days are completed.... Cleared cache and the whole 9 yards.... Very disappointing, and means my facility load tonight will be far less than it should be--I need that lumber!
Old Sep 28 2012, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Mew View Post
Hi everyone!

The memcache link was causing problems within the game due to misuse and overuse. We are currently looking at various options and would ask for your patience in the meantime.

We will shortly be opening a new troubleshooting thread on this subject.. so for the time being any further posts about the memcache link in this thread may be removed.

Thanks.
Have no idea what memcache was so no loss to me. LOL
Old Sep 28 2012, 07:12 PM

I haven't read the suggestions threads in quite awhile and think it would be interesting if someone who does chimes in. Did players request the funeral home?

I dont have a negative opinion about it, just wondering if The Devs were simply honoring something that people were asking for.
Old Sep 28 2012, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrid1st View Post
I love farm # 16, but me and several friends are upset abut the Funeral Home Facility and Funeral Home. We all think it is too morbid and when a Farmtown Player night have lost a loved one it really appears to be tacky!!!Please remove from the game...Maybe you can change it out with a Nursery...:-)
Ya know at first I was uncertain about Funeral Home.....But then it hit me I'll bet everyone including me, did a cemetery last Halloween. What's the difference???
Old Sep 28 2012, 08:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
I haven't read the suggestions threads in quite awhile and think it would be interesting if someone who does chimes in. Did players request the funeral home?

I dont have a negative opinion about it, just wondering if The Devs were simply honoring something that people were asking for.
Can't really tell, the list of suggestions that they had was erased and they are starting over, all the posts before Aug 2, 2012 are gone.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 28 2012, 08:10 PM

Hmmm ... the new boat has a downside. I just went to a farm with a lot of ponds on it. Pulled out my Turbo boat and went through them in a flash - and then realised that the other people on the farm were also fishing, poor things. I guess we're going to start seeing posts from people complaining about not getting any fish because the people with the big boats trawl over the top of them!

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm
Closed Thread