Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 01 2010, 11:58 AM

Loving the updates, one thing that is annoying is its hard to get yeast!!
well not hard just takes a lot of patience, even with my 2 trucks!

Come on, 5 units every two hours is only 60 units a day per truck !!! can't make a lot of beer with that!!!

No problem with the unit price, just want more, say 20 every two hours per truck!
Old Aug 01 2010, 12:06 PM

Angry Need more levels......

I really like all the new facilities but it does me no good..... i have been at level 100 for some time now but can't earn anymore FC so therefore i can't take part in all the cool things. Maybe when (if) you add more levels you could add more than 10 so that we are able to plow for people and earn some FC to buy some of the new cool things........
Old Aug 01 2010, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgay2 View Post
I really like all the new facilities but it does me no good..... i have been at level 100 for some time now but can't earn anymore FC so therefore i can't take part in all the cool things. Maybe when (if) you add more levels you could add more than 10 so that we are able to plow for people and earn some FC to buy some of the new cool things........
Are you adding 'application of the day' each day? thats worth a few farm cash.

Or you could pay for some farm cash, after all the developers need to make a living too.
Old Aug 01 2010, 12:35 PM

Default Facilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Brisby View Post
I don't think I'm going to be buying any of the new facilities. It's just gotten to be too much. I spend too much time playing as it is.
Me 2!!! Just don't know how to keep the supplies required to keep facilities working. Not enough land. Maybe a larger yeild per crop would help.
Old Aug 01 2010, 01:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofford View Post

Or you could pay for some farm cash, after all the developers need to make a living too.
there's not only the application of the day but if you click on Earn Cash and coins and then click "Free" there are also sites that give away coupons for instance Chick Fil A.. and other things you can do for free on that page like get an insurance quote... or ask a friend that has added up some farm cash and no longer plays the game to gift you the item you want with their accumulated farm cash they will never use! I had a yard sale and used some money earned from that to purchase things for my house and a facility for my Farm Too....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 01 2010, 01:15 PM

Thank you I have purchased FC because I thought " I play the game alot and I would pay to go to the movies" therefore I can pay to play the game. I did have to put a spend limit on it. I have taken some of the surveys to get more as well. Thank you for your response. Looking forward for the next level upgrade.......
Old Aug 01 2010, 01:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofford View Post

I have not seen App of the Day for weeks. Even the one I did see a few weeks ago was worth only 1FC. So that is NOT the answer to the problem.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 01 2010, 01:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellelaine3365 View Post
Does anyone know of a way to get honey other than buying the bee farm? usually when they add a product that requires an ingredient that can also be made in a factory (for example, ground coffee), they also put it in as a gift. so far as i know, there is no way to get honey except to purchase a bee farm, and i just can't afford it right now. thanks if anyone has any ideas for me.
Nope, beehive is the only way.
Old Aug 01 2010, 01:43 PM
Account Not Linked

One very happy bunny here, thanks to the devs.
Please could the yeast arrive every hour?
The fishing boat is FANTASTIC!
I also bought the treeshaker, but I think this should shake 6 x 6 instead of 8x4 as its always the wrong way round for my trees!
Old Aug 01 2010, 01:56 PM
Account Not Linked

On the cash/coins subject:
I started another game - treasure madness, which wants cash ($/£) FAR more often than Farm Town - hate that, it is insidious and a gambling game basically....
I have spent a few quid on facilities and think it is jolly good value for the time I spend playing. I have stopped smoking recently and spend much time farming, and it seems very cheap to me.
A grateful and happy English Farmergurlxx
Closed Thread