Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 10 2011, 08:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanara View Post
I find your phrase "people hiring just to fire" is so strange and opaque. What do you mean by this?
I think he/she means someone who gets a kick out of hiring someone and then as soon as they get to their farm they fire them
Old Mar 15 2016, 10:47 AM

Default I agree

I agree with you.
Old Jul 11 2020, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charo View Post
Thanks for opening a discussion thread.

I still wish we had an option to fire people. I sincerely doubt the amount of people hiring just to fire is so significant that the rest of the population should be held hostage to slow, disrespectful or verbally abusive players.
Sometimes I get a person on my farm that does nothing. What on earth are they doing??? Those are the ones I would like to be able to send home.
Old Jul 12 2020, 12:10 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
Sometimes I get a person on my farm that does nothing. What on earth are they doing??? Those are the ones I would like to be able to send home.
they are phantom avatars that follow you home from the market... reload the farm they are on and they disappear..
Old Jan 26 2010, 09:44 PM

hear, hear. I deliberately do not hire anyone that has a specific list of what they will plow, or that they work alone. I will hire someone else out of spite if I do it by accident.

The begging is terrible. I saw a girl say "this is why I play FarmVille" in the market - the process of hiring, the begging, etc. is not very fun.
Old Aug 06 2011, 01:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charo View Post
hear, hear. I deliberately do not hire anyone that has a specific list of what they will plow, or that they work alone. I will hire someone else out of spite if I do it by accident.

The begging is terrible. I saw a girl say "this is why I play FarmVille" in the market - the process of hiring, the begging, etc. is not very fun.
Just a note that may be of interest.... Many of my friend's computers are not as new and slow down so much that they cannot get any work done when there are other workers. I had that problem myself before I got my laptop, and still have a problem when ten or more people are hired for one farm Happy farming!
Old Jan 26 2010, 10:20 PM
Account Not Linked

ELLS, your top post sounds like a lawyer puked all over it, I got bored of reading it, good luck getting your message across
Old Jan 26 2010, 10:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetime Borrego View Post
ELLS, your top post sounds like a lawyer puked all over it, I got bored of reading it, good luck getting your message across
She isn't trying to get a message across. This is a place where other members can talk about Hiring and Hiring Practices.
Old Mar 02 2012, 02:01 PM

Smile hiring

I generally do not hire people with too many demands. My pet peeve is when I ask who has a chainsaw for example and many others are also asking who wants grapes, or plow etc and people simply answer "me" or "I do". I wish people would specify "I have a chainsaw" or "I want plowing" or use your name. "I do Mike". That would be helpful.
Old Mar 02 2012, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm3810@msn.com View Post
I generally do not hire people with too many demands. My pet peeve is when I ask who has a chainsaw for example and many others are also asking who wants grapes, or plow etc and people simply answer "me" or "I do". I wish people would specify "I have a chainsaw" or "I want plowing" or use your name. "I do Mike". That would be helpful.
I try to answer back using the name of the person asking, but often it disappears off the screen very quickly.

My wish is that people asking 'who has a chainsaw?' would add if needs be '... to harvest my 6 million trees all stacked onto the one farm'