Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 21 2011, 12:51 AM

Talking Double T Dude Ranch Rocks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
I think if you hover over the picture the name of it appears
HOORAY!!! Hovering mouse solves all my problems!!! Mouse-operated Helicopter produces trailing banner to tell us confused farmers the NAME of the products required.

Many, many, many thanks to all of our wonderful VOLUNTEER moderators for answering all of our puzzled, confused, sometimes silly questions -- and maintaining such a sunny disposition in the process -- well, most of the time!

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Mar 21 2011, 04:00 AM

I would like to see a remedy for the Cheese shortage Either add it to the giftable items or increase the speed of which it's made per batch. I've got the Dairy Processing Plant on all 8 farms, keep it in production...and still can't keep a sufficient amount that I'm comfortable with Many of my friends neighbors complain about running out of Onions and Cheese. Well I've remedied MY problem with the Onions...I plant several farms a day apart from the other...but at this time, there isn't a remedy I've came across for having Cheese Please, I hope you hear my voice and I'm sure there are many others with the same problem...help us somehow. ANYTHING has got to be better than what it is now. And I'm sure when farm 9 comes out...I'll have the Dairy Processing Plant on it as well.

Thank you for allowing me and others to voice our thoughts, opinions, and suggestions!! I love this game and lost many friends and neighbors when I posted I was no longer playing FV..but it was THEIR loss, not MINE!! I'm a faithful player and practically LIVE on my computer playing Farm Town..BEST GAME ON FACEBOOK!! THANK YOU Developers! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!

Sincerely,
Denise
Old Mar 21 2011, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwisley View Post
I would like to see a remedy for the Cheese shortage Either add it to the giftable items or increase the speed of which it's made per batch. I've got the Dairy Processing Plant on all 8 farms, keep it in production...and still can't keep a sufficient amount that I'm comfortable with Many of my friends neighbors complain about running out of Onions and Cheese. Well I've remedied MY problem with the Onions...I plant several farms a day apart from the other...but at this time, there isn't a remedy I've came across for having Cheese Please, I hope you hear my voice and I'm sure there are many others with the same problem...help us somehow. ANYTHING has got to be better than what it is now. And I'm sure when farm 9 comes out...I'll have the Dairy Processing Plant on it as well.

Thank you for allowing me and others to voice our thoughts, opinions, and suggestions!! I love this game and lost many friends and neighbors when I posted I was no longer playing FV..but it was THEIR loss, not MINE!! I'm a faithful player and practically LIVE on my computer playing Farm Town..BEST GAME ON FACEBOOK!! THANK YOU Developers! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!

Sincerely,
Denise
Hi Denise , your suggestions are more likely to be noticed by the Dev's if you post them in the Suggestion thread
Old Mar 21 2011, 09:05 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
HOORAY!!! Hovering mouse solves all my problems!!! Mouse-operated Helicopter produces trailing banner to tell us confused farmers the NAME of the products required.

Many, many, many thanks to all of our wonderful VOLUNTEER moderators for answering all of our puzzled, confused, sometimes silly questions -- and maintaining such a sunny disposition in the process -- well, most of the time!
No problem Glad that helped you out
Old Mar 21 2011, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayGee View Post
LOL I just realized that if you click the "?" on the pigsty in the facility manager, it says....no image available. How about a contest to see who can come up with the best picture of pig poo??!! Winner gets a lifetime supply!!!
Like a mushroom cloud?

or a cloths pin?

Old Mar 21 2011, 11:12 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to mlayil1

how do i go about increasing my production in dairy facility?
Old Mar 21 2011, 11:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlayil1 View Post
how do i go about increasing my production in dairy facility?
Increase production? There is no way to do that really. But you can have more than one dairy facility as long as they are on seperate farms. Also post for your friends so they can work the facilities and just keep refilling the dairy.
Old Mar 21 2011, 03:15 PM

Do your animal barns count for the diversification rate? If so , how do they play in? Do you just get the 25 for the facility or do they have to be full too? They hold animals that I don't get cause they don't give you anything, so do those need to be there too?
Old Mar 21 2011, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvoyce View Post
Do your animal barns count for the diversification rate? If so , how do they play in? Do you just get the 25 for the facility or do they have to be full too? They hold animals that I don't get cause they don't give you anything, so do those need to be there too?
I don't think the animal barns count for the diversification points, however they were put in the facility manager because people were requesting it so that we do not have to go to each farm to collect our milk, wool, eggs, etc.

I believe you get the 25 points for the facility alone.
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Old Mar 21 2011, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, as has been stated many times in the forum, discussions about crop layering are not allowed on this forum , please keep this thread for feedback about the new release .

Thanks
Thank you, Tony D.
I'm sorry, but I wasn't aware of that.
So please disregard my post. My wording in English came out somehow invalid, as well.

Sorry again.

Regards
Simera
Closed Thread