Old Aug 02 2011, 11:42 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
since the updates yesterday myself and several of my neighbors can't delete single plowed or harvested fields..... i put this in the help and support section.....
Same problem here.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 02 2011, 11:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
since the updates yesterday myself and several of my neighbors can't delete single plowed or harvested fields..... i put this in the help and support section.....
My thought on this would be that the only things in that menu were Walk Here, Delete and close menu. So maybe they decided we don't need that menu since we have the bulldozer that does that. Also by taking this menu out you don't have to click on spot, then click on walk here to move your avatar there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 02 2011, 12:17 PM

JUST LOVE IT WHEN THE UPDATE COMES IN PIECES really,reading here what's coming up, getting prepared on the new ingedrients stuff and tommorow the big day? i have to wait a day more i guess because i'am from belgium and depending when they come with the new stuff i'am already sleeping. but that's okay. right now the waiting is so much fun. LOL okay this write i gonna see if i can get some more red maples and pistachio's great update anyway!
oh and like always great update! great work devs! at least you take the effort to solve the bugs you rock guys! and now checking out the trees lol
Old Aug 02 2011, 12:19 PM

ps: love the brandnew changes to the colored farms so easy
Old Aug 02 2011, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratuski View Post
Where are those 22 new products for existing facilities ?

Raul said "in a few days". It's been 5 days now. My storage is building up waiting.....

I'd rather wait a few days to have the new stuff and have a game that *works*.

I'ts always better to let them fix the game bugs before introducing new stuff, than have a game you can't play...right?

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Aug 02 2011, 01:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by artisanrox View Post
I'd rather wait a few days to have the new stuff and have a game that *works*.

I'ts always better to let them fix the game bugs before introducing new stuff, than have a game you can't play...right?

While I agree with you there is no problems with the game right now. There where a few minor problems caused by the last update but all but one of those was fixed in less then 24 hours. The other was fixed in a few days and the highlighting of fertilized farms was changed because it didn't work they way they thought it would.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 02 2011, 01:15 PM

Default fertilizer effect - extend it

4. Fertilizer effect in farm selector changed to a yellowish, solid color. It also updates automatically when you fertilize a farm, no need to reload.

This was a small but good idea! Very usefull. Would also be great if I work on neighbours` farm in the facilities to have colours on the farm sector where I can see on which of his farms are facilities (as normally facilities are on several) so that I can jump to the other farms when having finished with the one on which I started.
Old Aug 02 2011, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Same here. As I said in your other thread, this is a real annoyance. I seed my farms in patterns, and now I have no way to correct a mistake if I seed the wrong plots, because the bulldozers don't work on seeded plots. If they don't return this function or give us some other way to delete seeded plots, I guess I'm going to have to get rid of my patchwork farms and just use monoculture.

Last edited by tnbskts; Aug 02 2011 at 01:58 PM.
Old Aug 02 2011, 01:43 PM

Imagine how far in advance Raul plans these changes?? How many tries before he releases them???

Some pushy and demanding players should stop and think ...

RAUL ???? YOU ARE THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO FARMTOWN! ...and to the rest of us FT junkies THANK YOU!
++

MAIN ACCOUNT
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=690252375
Old Aug 02 2011, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
My thought on this would be that the only things in that menu were Walk Here, Delete and close menu. So maybe they decided we don't need that menu since we have the bulldozer that does that. Also by taking this menu out you don't have to click on spot, then click on walk here to move your avatar there.
But we don't. The bulldozer doesn't work on seeded fields. We've lost that function as a result of this change, and some of us were finding that function useful. Granted, most people don't want to delete seeded fields, but it's always nice to have the option to do things.

Last edited by tnbskts; Aug 02 2011 at 01:57 PM.
Closed Thread