Account Not Linked

I dont see that the fish farms are increased either
Old Mar 23 2011, 08:26 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have 8 oil pumps and all facilities avaiable could someone tell me how many oil refinerys and petrochemical plants i need to keep everything running I just cannot get my head round it thankyou anyone who can help
Old Mar 23 2011, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrot38 View Post
I have 8 oil pumps and all facilities avaiable could someone tell me how many oil refinerys and petrochemical plants i need to keep everything running I just cannot get my head round it thankyou anyone who can help
One refinery should be plenty if you have a few neighbors working it each week.

I have 7 rigs, one refinery, 5 semi trucks etc etc.... and I do almost all my own plow/harvest too.

I have the tools.

I use a lot of fuel.

I am STILL using up the 1.3million gallons I refueled about 5-6 weeks ago. And now, with the increased production of the fuel, I may have to sell off half, and then another half just to keep under 1.5million gallons again.

Old Mar 23 2011, 09:46 AM

Is there a limit? Do you have to keep under 1.5 mil. gals of fuel?
Old Mar 23 2011, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix1272 View Post
I don't think there is any limit.

But when I first realized how much fuel I could get (and now a whole LOT more), I figured I could just refuel every month or more.....

I now just keep selling off the fuel at a good price until I get down to about 200-300,000 and then start saving it for the next refuel.

I have about 2500 tanks of fuel in reserve now and if I refueled now, I would have 750,000 + .... however I still have 350,000+ gallons at the farm.

Old Mar 23 2011, 11:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by etholl View Post
I dont see that the fish farms are increased either
You used to get 8 of each item every 6 hours. Now you get 24 of each item every 6 hours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 23 2011, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix1272 View Post
I have had over 3 millions fuels (it lasts forever too). So, I don't believe there is a limit.
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Old Mar 23 2011, 11:39 AM

Question Diversification Rank???

First of all, are the barns, oil rigs, semis, and mines counted as "facilities"?

If they aren't, I still have something like 85 facilities, including multiple dairy plants, stone windmills, watermills, breakfast, coffee and tea, jewelry, sawmills, sugar, and cinnamon facilities. I just stocked several of my facilities to 100% -- probably 15 or more, yet my diversification rank is only 2558.

That seems awfully low to me. Also, when it says "1 point for 19% or less", does that include products where I have no production?

And what constitutes a good diversification rank? And if someone has one of every facility and loads them to 100%, what would their diversification rank be? That would be close to the maximum rank, without factoring in duplicates, which nearly all of us have at Level 185.

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Mar 23 2011, 11:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
First of all, are the barns, oil rigs, semis, and mines counted as "facilities"?

If they aren't, I still have something like 85 facilities, including multiple dairy plants, stone windmills, watermills, breakfast, coffee and tea, jewelry, sawmills, sugar, and cinnamon facilities. I just stocked several of my facilities to 100% -- probably 15 or more, yet my diversification rank is only 2558.

That seems awfully low to me. Also, when it says "1 point for 19% or less", does that include products where I have no production?

And what constitutes a good diversification rank? And if someone has one of every facility and loads them to 100%, what would their diversification rank be? That would be close to the maximum rank, without factoring in duplicates, which nearly all of us have at Level 185.
Deanna there is a thread in the Social section where people are posting their best rankings.
If you have 85 facilities that should be a minimum of 2125 if everything is empty of production. With 15 of them loaded to 100% that would be another 375 points to equal 2500, so you figure sounds about right.
I think there has to be some production going in other words 1-19% to get the 1 point.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 23 2011, 12:39 PM

There is a fuel limit which is 9,999,999 gallons at the same time.

Raul posted it in June 17th 2010 Release - 10. The issue with the fuel should be resolved by now, you can refuel now up to 9999999 gallons at the same time.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Closed Thread