Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 26 2011, 05:51 PM

Question Fish Bait in my harvest storage

According to the News & Announcements: 8. The Fish Farming Plant can now produce freshwater and seawater baits: When you store the baits they will not go into your regular harvest storage, instead your bait counters will be incremented automatically. However, I am showing 9000 freshwater and 9000 saltwater bait in my harvest storage. I don't know how to get them to my lakes and seacoasts?
Thank you in advance!
Old Jun 26 2011, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKZ View Post
According to the News & Announcements: 8. The Fish Farming Plant can now produce freshwater and seawater baits: When you store the baits they will not go into your regular harvest storage, instead your bait counters will be incremented automatically. However, I am showing 9000 freshwater and 9000 saltwater bait in my harvest storage. I don't know how to get them to my lakes and seacoasts?
Thank you in advance!
Hi, they should automatically be added to your bait total when you store them from the fish farm.
Old Jun 26 2011, 09:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKZ View Post
Thank you in advance!
I and my neighbors are having the same problem. The bait is going to storage not to the counters, and it is sold as a Non-Ingredient when we use the "sell all shown" button. It would be nice if we had the choice to sell it or use it, similar to the fuel, but as it is I still have to rely on gifts for bait with which to fish.
Old Jun 26 2011, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, they should automatically be added to your bait total when you store them from the fish farm.
Thank you ... just checked and it is.
Old Jun 27 2011, 12:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Star View Post
I and my neighbors are having the same problem. The bait is going to storage not to the counters, and it is sold as a Non-Ingredient when we use the "sell all shown" button. It would be nice if we had the choice to sell it or use it, similar to the fuel, but as it is I still have to rely on gifts for bait with which to fish.
It is not really going to your Non-ingredients. That is a glitch that it shows there. However it does get added to your water features when you store it so you lose nothing. Before you store anymore, check the amount you have in your water features by hovering mouse over river and seacoast. Then store bait from Fish Farm. Check again and you will see that the amount goes up for the water features.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 27 2011, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth Bucket View Post
As others have said, the facs are not useless, you can still fill them the old way and besides I don't think the new bottling plant is worth the money anyway! Most of the facs it is used in only need one click per item anyway, it hardly saves any clicking at all!
your farms are amazing ... so clever, detailed and creative!!!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Jun 27 2011, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
If you have posted 5 notifications in the last 12 hours then you cannot post anymore until that expires.
I was wondering if there was a limit I'd missed - thanks!
Old Jun 27 2011, 08:50 AM

You guys shall work some thing seriously to increase the filling part of facilities. I put so much money that I still hv FC538 with me but have no motivation to buy more faciliites for the only reason i dont get time to fill the ones i have already, it take over five hours for me to fill them all. For God sack do some thing.
I am suggesting to handle it like you handle store, click what u want to fill in that particular facility and the clicked item will be saved automatically and get automatic status for the same type of facilities on other farms also. This will quick in the process and then just put one single click to fill them all like u do offer to the workers who do work on my facilities.
I am also suggesting to move to one invite for services as well as facilities so we fill them all and post and do them in one go instead of multiple visits to the same farm to do both seperatly or you can also give option of posting both in one go to the one or together.
Hope i did not confuse you guys lol
Thanks for all the great game, but i am really loosing intrest on spending on more facilities for the reason its too much time taking to fill them so plz do some thing
Old Jun 27 2011, 09:58 AM

Naveed are you using the facility mangaer?
I spend maybe 15 minutes a day collecting from my 21 animal sheds & 15 minutes every 3 or 4 days "ordering" on my 2 bee farms, 1 fish farm, 6 mineral mines, 9 oil pumps, 3 open-pit mines & 2 semis. Filling my 65 "working" facilities takes no more than 45 minutes a day. All of this is done from 1 farm using the facility manager.
Old Jun 27 2011, 01:50 PM

I would love to see the step in between the factories disappear when working for others and also be able to hire someone to work all of my farms at once. I am all for getting done faster.
Thanks for the great game my husband and I spend way to much time and money but we have a great time playing.
Closed Thread