Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 08 2024, 10:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

hi, just a query... if I want to add a third set of train plus 10 cars, does it matter which Engine I use? Can I use a Turbo? Thanks in advance.
Old Jul 08 2024, 11:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
hi, just a query... if I want to add a third set of train plus 10 cars, does it matter which Engine I use? Can I use a Turbo? Thanks in advance.
Hi Aussie Rae,
It doesn't matter which engine you use to make up the train. Just remember each set of engines have to be baought in order. So if you are talking about to have a 3rd Turbo, you will have to purchase all the others in order to get it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 09 2024, 03:12 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,
It doesn't matter which engine you use to make up the train. Just remember each set of engines have to be baought in order. So if you are talking about to have a 3rd Turbo, you will have to purchase all the others in order to get it.
thanks Taz, I think I will just stick to the ones I have now, as they seem to provide more than enough goods for my needs,
Old Jul 09 2024, 08:29 AM

Hi, hoping you can tell me what I'm doing wrong. I have two standard (Farms 8 and 25), two enhanced (23 and 38) and one supreme (16) locomotive. All have at least 10 cars. When I try to open the standard locomotive on farm 25, which shows as dispatched, it says I can't be dispatched because I already have another standard freight locomotive dispatched on that farm, which I don't, just the one; my other standard is on farm 8. I also was unable to use the new boost button; it said I have to have at least 4 trains with 10 cars each, and I have more than that. If I need to buy something else, I would just like to know what, to use the train boost button in the new release. Thank you.
Old Jul 09 2024, 09:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti Coop View Post
Hi, hoping you can tell me what I'm doing wrong. I have two standard (Farms 8 and 25), two enhanced (23 and 38) and one supreme (16) locomotive. All have at least 10 cars. When I try to open the standard locomotive on farm 25, which shows as dispatched, it says I can't be dispatched because I already have another standard freight locomotive dispatched on that farm, which I don't, just the one; my other standard is on farm 8. I also was unable to use the new boost button; it said I have to have at least 4 trains with 10 cars each, and I have more than that. If I need to buy something else, I would just like to know what, to use the train boost button in the new release. Thank you.
Hi Patti Coop,
I have cleaned your train data. Please restart your farms then see if you can dispatch that Standard train now.
The requirement is that the 4 trains have to be dispatched or at least have returned and have not been unloaded. If they are empty and idle then they won't count for the Train Boost button.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 09 2024, 04:02 PM

Hi Taz, thanks for your help but it is still not working. I have six trains and all are dispatched and have at least 10 freight cars. I have a neighbour's train in Boost Others. This is the message that comes up: "You must have at least 4 trains dispatched or ready to unload with 10 freight cars each so you can boost all trains at once. To make that happen you need to dispatch one more of those trains." Any more ideas? Thanks.
Old Jul 09 2024, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Hi Taz, thanks for your help but it is still not working. I have six trains and all are dispatched and have at least 10 freight cars. I have a neighbour's train in Boost Others. This is the message that comes up: "You must have at least 4 trains dispatched or ready to unload with 10 freight cars each so you can boost all trains at once. To make that happen you need to dispatch one more of those trains." Any more ideas? Thanks.
Hi Patti Coop

Taz is not available at this moment.

You only have 3 trains with 10 long cars attached to each of them (Supreme and both Enhanced)

The Standard trains do not have 10 long cars.
The one on Farm 8 only has 7 long cars and the one on Farm 25 only has 8 long cars attached.

Those 2 trains will be back in about 15 hours so check if you can unload them and then see if you can add 2 long cars to the one on Farm 25, that way you will have 4 trains with 10 long cars each.
Old Jul 09 2024, 06:45 PM

Hi, thanks so much, but that is not what I see on my end. Oh well. Thanks for looking, and I'll just keep clicking on the individual boosts. Not the end of the world. Thanks for all you do.
Old Jul 09 2024, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Hi, thanks so much, but that is not what I see on my end. Oh well. Thanks for looking, and I'll just keep clicking on the individual boosts. Not the end of the world. Thanks for all you do.
Hi Patti

Please go to the farms where you have the Standard locos and count the long cars attached to each train.

In a few hours, you will be able to unload those 2 trains and see if you can move 2 long cars from farm 8 to farm 25 and that way you will have the 4th train done. Just be sure you do not have duplicate long cars.
Old Jul 10 2024, 02:35 PM

Loving the new updates! I've played almost since the beginning, even though I had to quit for a long time due to horrible internet. Finally got fiber service so I'm back! I play every day! It'll take me a while to get caught up, but, I'll make it! Can't wait for the Quilt items!!