Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 12 2024, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
not sure what happened to my post earlier but when I do peoples facilities and clients it is not showing it is done now it does eventually but not showing pink or half pink straight away since there was a change to it
Hi amanda

Your first post about this problem was responded just about your ladt post.
This is the link to the response:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...10#post6588810
Old Aug 16 2024, 01:10 PM

When I logged on this morning and went to work posts, everything I worked yesterday is pinked out. I tried to work a few anyway, but got oops. Is there a new time limit on how often you can work posts?? This is also happening on the other request wall showing that I have collected bonuses, sent ingredient packs, but I have not today. Some are not pink, but a very big part of what I did yesterday is pink on both request walls.
Old Aug 16 2024, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
When I logged on this morning and went to work posts, everything I worked yesterday is pinked out. I tried to work a few anyway, but got oops. Is there a new time limit on how often you can work posts?? This is also happening on the other request wall showing that I have collected bonuses, sent ingredient packs, but I have not today. Some are not pink, but a very big part of what I did yesterday is pink on both request walls.
Hi NJones

Nothing has changed, the time is the same. You have to not work any facility post for 8 hours to be able to rework your friends facilities.

I can suggest you to check your time and date in your computer in case somehting is wrong with them.

And, before starting working any fac when you log into the game for the first time, go to your farms and click in your yellow tool box.
Then click in Show Times (the clock icon).
Under Gamewide, be sure that the options for Rework Facilities and Rework Service facilities have a green check mark.
If they show a time, no matter if it says 1 minute, you will have to wait to be able to work facilities and not get the pink background in the posts.
Old Aug 17 2024, 02:09 PM

Worked facilities not showing anything done show up grayed out when arriving?

Am able to work facilities not used to request work but not facilities used to request work?!!! Strange!!!

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 17 2024 at 02:57 PM.
Old Aug 17 2024, 02:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Worked facilities not showing anything done show up grayed out when arriving?

Am able to work facilities not used to request work but not facilities used to request work?!!! Strange!!!
Hi John,
Please read the new release for the changes to the wall requests and the facility manager and see if this is what you are talking about.
Otherwise please explain better with an example.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 17 2024, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi John,
Please read the new release for the changes to the wall requests and the facility manager and see if this is what you are talking about.
Otherwise please explain better with an example.
Nothing in the announcement applies.

Got work request, accepted, arrived, and facility used to make the request is grayed out so it can NOT be worked. Since NCC facility is what was used to make the request we're unable to work them!
Old Aug 17 2024, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Nothing in the announcement applies.

Got work request, accepted, arrived, and facility used to make the request is grayed out so it can NOT be worked. Since NCC facility is what was used to make the request we're unable to work them!
Hi John

We are testing this, and we will send all to the developers.
Old Aug 18 2024, 02:21 PM

Default Work Facilities

My neighbor's are unable to work my facilities. I posted to hire work my facilities. 3 Farms and just the Oil Refinery on each farm. When going to work the red box is dull and no work can be done.

Also many years ago, there was the option to send your neighbor a "Work my Farm" and earn $2.00. I have several farms(different accounts) that are not able to work Facilities/Refer Clients. The box shows up work my farm earn $2 farm Cash. But nothing is earned (because work and cash was already earned). How can this get reset? So that all my farms can be helpful to each other?
Old Aug 18 2024, 02:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsie1969 View Post
My neighbor's are unable to work my facilities. I posted to hire work my facilities. 3 Farms and just the Oil Refinery on each farm. When going to work the red box is dull and no work can be done.

Also many years ago, there was the option to send your neighbor a "Work my Farm" and earn $2.00. I have several farms(different accounts) that are not able to work Facilities/Refer Clients. The box shows up work my farm earn $2 farm Cash. But nothing is earned (because work and cash was already earned). How can this get reset? So that all my farms can be helpful to each other?
Hi Elsie,
I moved your post to the thread about wall requests.
We are aware of the greyed out buttons problem and this has been sent to the developers.
That reward for working facilities was discontinued a long time ago. You shouldn't be seeing those pop ups for that. Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

If that doesn't clear them then please contact Support about it. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 19 2024, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi John

We are testing this, and we will send all to the developers.
Worked normally last time I worked so hope it is fixed.

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests