Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 26 2024, 08:05 PM

Question

So this just happended when I reloaded this farm after harvesing it. What the?? Note that it went back to "normal" when I refreshed the page again.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg whatthe.jpg (21.2 KB, 41 views)
Old Aug 26 2024, 08:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
So this just happended when I reloaded this farm after harvesing it. What the?? Note that it went back to "normal" when I refreshed the page again.

Hi Lisa,
I don't know what that is, but apparently something didn't load right the first time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 27 2024, 12:22 AM

Red face

Yeah that was just strange...Gotta love computers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lisa,
I don't know what that is, but apparently something didn't load right the first time.
Old Aug 31 2024, 03:13 AM

Hi
When I collect eggs, milk etc it says units sent to manure spreader rather than the total number of units collected. How can it be sorted to show quantity received
Old Aug 31 2024, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbyal View Post
Hi
When I collect eggs, milk etc it says units sent to manure spreader rather than the total number of units collected. How can it be sorted to show quantity received
Hi chubbyal

You own all the Animal harvesters tools so you can click in the Harvest all button at the top of your Facility manager.

Could it be possible that by the time you harvested animals only the Pigsty was ready to harvest?

Please check again when your other sheds are ready and see if you get the same message.

Just in case, before harvesting them, run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open.
Then reopen your game and harvest your animal sheds.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Edited to Add: The amount of manure not showing up when harvesting the Pigsty manually was sent to the developers.
Please notice that when you harvest to get eggs, milk etc. you can see the correct amount.

Last edited by marymarcel; Aug 31 2024 at 06:18 PM.
Old Sep 02 2024, 04:19 PM

Hi Mary
Sorry for not replying quicker. After working the link I harvested everything at once and got the same message. I then harvested each pig sty separately and got the same message as before each time but when I harvested all the cow sheds only at once the number of units appeared which was great. I still don't know why this is happening.

Thanks for all your help Mary
Old Sep 02 2024, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbyal View Post
Hi Mary
Sorry for not replying quicker. After working the link I harvested everything at once and got the same message. I then harvested each pig sty separately and got the same message as before each time but when I harvested all the cow sheds only at once the number of units appeared which was great. I still don't know why this is happening.

Thanks for all your help Mary
Hi chubbyal

We were able to duplicate your problem when harvesting the Pigsty manually.

We sent them to the developers and they will fix it as soon as they can.
Old Sep 02 2024, 11:14 PM
Account Not Linked

How do I put my FT account on Vacation?
Old Sep 03 2024, 12:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tams61 View Post
How do I put my FT account on Vacation?
Hi Tams,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about display to answer you. Please do not post questions or problems in the Suggestion section as that is only for making suggestions for changing the game.
You click on your avatar on your farms and in that menu is a line for setting yourself as unavailable. Please note that does not disable your port if you do the ships.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 05 2024, 04:43 PM

Hi Mary

Thanks for all your help, much appreciated

Kind Regards
Chubbyal

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide