Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbyal View Post
Hi Mary

Thanks for all your help, much appreciated

Kind Regards
Chubbyal
You are welcome Chubbyal
Old Yesterday, 02:54 AM

Hi, I hope this is the right place for my query.

I set myself as unavailable for 2 days, but I've returned early, I went to change it back again but when I click on the thing to say I'm now available I now the get the message " no changes were made to your availability " and it's not changing. It's no biggie as it should change tomorrow anyway, but I wondered if there was a glitch or something.
Old Yesterday, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
Hi, I hope this is the right place for my query.

I set myself as unavailable for 2 days, but I've returned early, I went to change it back again but when I click on the thing to say I'm now available I now the get the message " no changes were made to your availability " and it's not changing. It's no biggie as it should change tomorrow anyway, but I wondered if there was a glitch or something.
Hi peecachoo

Please run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open.
Then reopen your farms.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Then try to set your status to availabe again. If you need to check if you are doing everything ok please visit this link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...78#post6574778

Last edited by marymarcel; Yesterday at 07:54 AM.
Old Yesterday, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi peecachoo

Please run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open.
Then reopen your farms.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Then try to set your status to availabe again. If you need to check if you are doing everything ok please visit this link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...78#post6574778

Hi Marymarcel, I've run the memcache and also cleared cookies etc. but it's still the same. When I open the window of availability it says that I'm already availbale, but according to the my avatar picture on the neighbours bar at the bottom I'm still all red, lol. No worries it will reverse itself tomorrow I guess when the time runs out. Thanks for the help though !
Old Yesterday, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
Hi Marymarcel, I've run the memcache and also cleared cookies etc. but it's still the same. When I open the window of availability it says that I'm already availbale, but according to the my avatar picture on the neighbours bar at the bottom I'm still all red, lol. No worries it will reverse itself tomorrow I guess when the time runs out. Thanks for the help though !
I'm sorry it didnt work peecachoo, if you wish you can report this to Support while you still have the problem so they can check it.

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide