Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 31 2014, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
so in other words, if you collect the coins on the quest it disqualifies you for the fc?
Hi!

No, they are independent buttons. You can collect your coins everytime you have finished a quests, but the farm cash button will show up the next time you are able to collect them.
Old Mar 31 2014, 12:06 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi!

No, they are independent buttons. You can collect your coins everytime you have finished a quests, but the farm cash button will show up the next time you are able to collect them.

thanks mary, thats what i thought it was, but just wanted to make sure
Old Mar 31 2014, 01:28 PM

I have finished 5 quests since I received my FC but the total isn't showing up in the quests.
Is there something wrong? I thought I've been seeing that your total finished shows somewhere?
Thanks!
Old Mar 31 2014, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
I have finished 5 quests since I received my FC but the total isn't showing up in the quests.
Is there something wrong? I thought I've been seeing that your total finished shows somewhere?
Thanks!
Hi!

Nothing will be showed up in that space until next time you will be able to collect farm cash.
Old Mar 31 2014, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Hi!

Nothing will be showed up in that space until next time you will be able to collect farm cash.
Thank you - I have another question.Since I collected the $1 FC, if I finish the 8 quests in a week, will I get $1 FC? I have seen that some aren't collecting the first $1 so they can get $2.
Should I have waited to collect the $1?
Thanks
Old Mar 31 2014, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Thank you - I have another question.Since I collected the $1 FC, if I finish the 8 quests in a week, will I get $1 FC? I have seen that some aren't collecting the first $1 so they can get $2.
Thanks

If you have completed 8 quests in the 7 days period, then when you click in the Collect farmcash button, the message should ask you if you want to collect 2 farm cash.
Old Mar 31 2014, 02:12 PM

Quote:
If you have completed 8 quests in the 7 days period, then when you click in the Collect farmcash button, the message should ask you if you want to collect 2 farm cash.
I'm sorry, I'm still confused. If I finish 8 quests in 7 days, I will get $1 more or $2 more?
Old Mar 31 2014, 02:22 PM

Quote:
I'm sorry, I'm still confused. If I finish 8 quests in 7 days, I will get $1 more or $2 more?

If you have just collected 1 farm cash, then you need to wait 7 days till you will be able to collect them again. If during those 7 days you have completed 8 quests, then you will be able to collect 2 farm cash instead of one.
Old Mar 31 2014, 03:41 PM

I have had several instances when I have harvested an item for a quest -go to the factory to start production but when I go back to quest to check it has not registered. ie harvested peppers- went to spice factory- started chili powder- back to quest- no chili powder started. Have to wait until some finish and try again. Also harvested wool- showed lots of wool went to storage- no record of wool in quest had to wait till next time wool was ready to move on with quest.
Old Mar 31 2014, 04:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks
You collected the 1 FC for the previous week in which you completed at least 3 quests. If you do 8 more quests in the next week you will get 2 Fc for that. Once the button has shown you are being paid for the previous quests you did in the last 7 days prior. You don't want to wait as it is not cumulative. Onece the button shows for the 1 or 2 FC then those previous quests have been accounted for and no longer apply to the next period.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread