Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 18 2024, 09:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
A person that I un-neighbored last week because they have not helped me in a while is still able to send me gifts even though I do not send back and I also go to their farm through the manage option and it is showing we are not each other's neighbors or buddies. I only know this person through Slashkey as we never were FB Friends.

This happened to me twice before and I sent tickets for each to support. Within a short period of time someone there was able to look at that person through a left untouched gift and correct the glitch of them being my reverse neighbor even though they were not showing up under my list of reverse neighbors.

This time it happened, I sent a ticket to support. Either through miscommunication or for whatever reason, I am not being helped. I am getting glib replies even though I have been very specific with my responses and doing my best to follow directions to try again suggestions that I have tried several times already.

Could a moderator check on this situation? I am very self sufficient at this game, but I cannot solve this issue from my end.
Hi Santmyer,
There is nothing we can do as Support has much more they can look at that we can. They are the higher authority as we are only players with some elevated capabilities.

The only thing I can suggest is ignore those gifts and eventually they will stop. As long as you do not send them one back or contact then they will lose interest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 25 2024, 03:51 PM

why ar players sending me neighbour requests n they have not played since 1970 ar they hackers
Old May 25 2024, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg View Post
why ar players sending me neighbour requests n they have not played since 1970 ar they hackers
Hi iceberg

I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors to be able to answer you.

Please run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open. Then reopen your farms. Check if the problem cleared up.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If not then please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old May 26 2024, 02:55 PM

I have been hired by 2 neighbours to be their super neighbour but with the last 2 days I go to there farms and I cannot do anything as my toolbox is empty I have contacted the SN and they both assure me they have not removed me as there SN what is wrong
Old May 26 2024, 02:59 PM

For the last few days, I've had the super neighbor red dot on my avatar neighbor bar. I don't know who made me a super neighbor, but I'd like to find out and have it removed. Is this possible??
Old May 26 2024, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg View Post
I have been hired by 2 neighbours to be their super neighbour but with the last 2 days I go to there farms and I cannot do anything as my toolbox is empty I have contacted the SN and they both assure me they have not removed me as there SN what is wrong
Hi iceberg

We cant tell you for sure as we cant see who they are or how many superneighbors they already have.

You said they made you their superneighbor, but then you are not theirs? If it is that way, when you check your neighbors bar below the game screen, do those neighbors have a purple dot near their pictures?
The purple dot means you are their superneighbor, if there is no purple dot, then maybe they are doing something wrong when trying to add you as superneighor.
OR they already have many superneighbors and they cant add a new one.

When you arrive to their farms, you cant work in specific farms or you cant work any of their farms?
If the problem is in only a few farms, ask them to click in those farms names and see if they have a tick for Disable superneighbor farming option.
If that option is checked, then they have to uncheck it and then click in the green check mark.

If they dont have their tools in storage then you will not be able to use theirs but at least you should see your own tools.
Old May 26 2024, 03:13 PM

None of my neighbors have a purple dot. I don't have any super neighbors, and I don't want to be a super neighbor. Most of my "people" know this. Is there any way we can get the red dot on mine to go away??
Old May 26 2024, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
For the last few days, I've had the super neighbor red dot on my avatar neighbor bar. I don't know who made me a super neighbor, but I'd like to find out and have it removed. Is this possible??
Hi NJones

Click in any picture in your neighbors bar below the game screen, and then click in Order by Superneighbor option.

The ones to the left of your profile picture, have you as their superneighbor but you do not have them.

You will need to ask them to remove you as their superneighbor.
Old May 26 2024, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
None of my neighbors have a purple dot. I don't have any super neighbors, and I don't want to be a super neighbor. Most of my "people" know this. Is there any way we can get the red dot on mine to go away??
When you are in your own farm, you don't have any red dot.

You only see it if you visit a farm where that neighbor add you as superneighbor or you are superneighbors both ways.
Old May 26 2024, 03:25 PM

Yes I see the red dot when I'm on my farms. I ordered by super neighbor and all my neighbors are to my left. None to my right.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors