Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 25 2024, 12:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzyin View Post
When the new fodder factories came up for sale I bought them. Somewhere along the line, the premium fodder factory disappeared.
I know I had it as I did get some products for my animals. After some time of not getting any products when harvesting my animals, I looked for it, not on the list. So I have bought another one. Can you tell me what happened to it, please?
Hi Katzyin,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items.
Both of those are on a farm somewhere. It may be possible you have both on the same farm and that would be why you only see one in the facility manager.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Today, 08:56 AM

I had one of my factories disappear the Premium fodder factory. I can't remember what farm it was on. I have since bought another as I don't want to lose out on production.
What can be done about this, please?
As I have no idea what factories I have, I wonder if some have gone and I've not noticed. I only noticed this because I wasn't producing the extra feeds. Thank you
Old Today, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzyin View Post
I had one of my factories disappear the Premium fodder factory. I can't remember what farm it was on. I have since bought another as I don't want to lose out on production.
What can be done about this, please?
As I have no idea what factories I have, I wonder if some have gone and I've not noticed. I only noticed this because I wasn't producing the extra feeds. Thank you
Hi katzying

Your first post was responded in the post just above your last one.

Non of the Premium fodder factory are missing, you have them on your farms.

Open your facility manager and click in the magnifying glass. Then type Premium fodder and the factory will be shown. Next to the name you will see the farms where they are placed (Fxx)

If you think you have facilities missing, then please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Last edited by marymarcel; Today at 09:08 AM.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing