Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 26 2024, 11:04 AM

My Boost All trains insists I need to dispatch one or more trains before it will work. All four of my trains are dispatched and on their way. Am I missing something here?>
Old Jul 26 2024, 11:10 AM

Nevermind! I see the issue. One of my trains does not have 10 cars. (yet)
Old Jul 26 2024, 11:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
My Boost All trains insists I need to dispatch one or more trains before it will work. All four of my trains are dispatched and on their way. Am I missing something here?>
Hi Riap,
I checked and only find 3 trains on your farms with 10 cars on them. The 4th train on your farm 17 has only 3 cars on it. To have the Boost All work requires 4 trains with at least 10 cars on each of them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 27 2024, 12:13 PM

All my neighbors are missing from the list to boost trains. I've used buddies this time. The last time I used neighbors was about 5 AM Central Time yesterday. Any idea when I can have my neighbors back to boost my trains???
Old Jul 27 2024, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
All my neighbors are missing from the list to boost trains. I've used buddies this time. The last time I used neighbors was about 5 AM Central Time yesterday. Any idea when I can have my neighbors back to boost my trains???
Hi NJones

Your last option for trains and sending gifts is remembered next time you use them.

So, you have to click in the lists top left of the window , to get the one you want.
Old Jul 27 2024, 12:34 PM

Not working. Still no neighbors showing, except one that's unavailable. The list has always "refreshed" after 24 hour. It's been well over 24 hours since I was able to boost my trains using neighbors.
Old Jul 27 2024, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Not working. Still no neighbors showing, except one that's unavailable. The list has always "refreshed" after 24 hour. It's been well over 24 hours since I was able to boost my trains using neighbors.
Which list are you trying to use? My neighbors? On Line farmers?

You can try memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open.

Then close the game and reopen it.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Jul 27 2024, 12:51 PM

I just click on the train I want boosted and it brings up the list of neighbors, buddies and everyone else. I'm not choosing any particular list.
Old Jul 27 2024, 01:01 PM

Quote:
I just click on the train I want boosted and it brings up the list of neighbors, buddies and everyone else. I'm not choosing any particular list.
When you click in Request Boost blue button, you could see the pics of your farmer friends, at the top left of that window, there is a way to select the list you want to send the boosts.

See which name is showing up there. You can change that list for other if the one showing up is not giving you any friends to send boosts.

From the Game Guide:

The friends list can be filtered to show specific friends.
To change a filter, click on All Farmers and the options will drop down, then click on the option you want and only those friends meeting that criteria will show.

Old Jul 27 2024, 01:06 PM

Cleared memcache, closed game, logged back in, still no neighbors showing to boost trains. The list is and has always been set on All Farmers. I have changed the setting to several different things, but no change. Still no neighbors.

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working