Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 18 2024, 10:51 AM

Default Missing Long Refrigerated Train Car

Late yesterday I purchased 20 Train Long Cars to add 2 more Trains.
I purchased a Long Refrigerated Car (see Activity Log entry below).
I can't find it anywhere. I checked all my farms, had a neighbor check, checked my Inventory and searched using the magnifying glass.
Please help me find it OR refund the 35 FC so I can purchase it again.

Farm link:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...202&farm_ix=39

Activity Log:
2024-08-18 00:23:19 buy_item -35 242 Long Refrigerated Car
Old Aug 18 2024, 10:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by budbeth1 View Post
Late yesterday I purchased 20 Train Long Cars to add 2 more Trains.
I purchased a Long Refrigerated Car (see Activity Log entry below).
I can't find it anywhere. I checked all my farms, had a neighbor check, checked my Inventory and searched using the magnifying glass.
Please help me find it OR refund the 35 FC so I can purchase it again.

Farm link:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...202&farm_ix=39

Activity Log:
2024-08-18 00:23:19 buy_item -35 242 Long Refrigerated Car
Hi Budbeth,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items.

I have checked and yes you have one long refrigerated car missing. We can not do refunds through the forums. You will need to contact Support for this.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 28 2024, 03:26 AM

Is there any way we can look farther back than six months of our farm cash log? I have a missing Golf Pro Store. I know I've had it for some time. I submitted a ticket to support but I forgot to ask them that in my message.
Old Aug 28 2024, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
Is there any way we can look farther back than six months of our farm cash log? I have a missing Golf Pro Store. I know I've had it for some time. I submitted a ticket to support but I forgot to ask them that in my message.
Hi SirMatthew KC

I'm not sure if developers can add more information to that page.

But if you want to make a suggestion, please post it in our Suggestion section.

You can't start a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Sep 07 2024, 07:41 AM

Default Missing

I have a lot of facilities that have disappeared and some plowed fields Could you please fix
Old Sep 07 2024, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by palestinejan View Post
I have a lot of facilities that have disappeared and some plowed fields Could you please fix
Hi palestinejan

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

For the missing facilities you need to contact Support team. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

About plowed fields disappearing it may be due the amount of things you have on your farms. That could also affect your missing facilities. If you have farms plowed x9 with trees, flowers, ponds facilities on them then that farm data could be corrupted. You need to send all items to your storage.
To fix the missing plowed fields you need to delete all plowed fields on that farm and reload the game. If you see more plowed fields, delete them and reload again.

You need to do this till after reloading the game you only see the green ground. Then you can replow.

You also need to decide how many items you will place back on that farm. If you continue placing all items then you will have the same problem sooner than later.
Old Sep 11 2024, 11:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Missing Storage Contents

Apparently this morning all the items in my storage was gone. Crops, trees, flowers, factory items...everything! I normally keep at least 50K of all crops and some even more than that. Also my avatar usually says "DJ" and this morning it said "Debbie Avatar". I have tried cleaning my cache. signing out and signing back in and restarting my computer. Still the only items in my storage are the ones that have been put there today. What can I do???

Sorry if you need a link to my farm. I don't know how to do that.
Old Sep 12 2024, 12:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesTCJmom View Post
Apparently this morning all the items in my storage was gone. Crops, trees, flowers, factory items...everything! I normally keep at least 50K of all crops and some even more than that. Also my avatar usually says "DJ" and this morning it said "Debbie Avatar". I have tried cleaning my cache. signing out and signing back in and restarting my computer. Still the only items in my storage are the ones that have been put there today. What can I do???

Sorry if you need a link to my farm. I don't know how to do that.
Hi BonesTCJmom,
I am not sure what would have happened to any of your storage. The only thing I can see that was sold was all non-ingredients. So anything that is not used in any facility would be the only things that would be sold. We do not have a history of what you had in your storage. We can only see what is currently there. We do not have any way to replace any items into the game.
As far as your avatar name change that happened early this morning ( the 11th). I have never seen that particular entry in the user log, so not sure whether it was a game correction or somebody changed it for you. You can try changing it back.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing