Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 23 2024, 03:35 PM

Sorry - it was my Farm Id - however, I have 10 trains - 4 complete sets - and none are dispatched. Her Farm ID #1510366694. Why were we able to get her trains on the edge of the farm years ago, but we can't now? All of my trains are along the edge. The yellow hand won't do that. It was one of the advantages of buying the green hand.
Old Aug 23 2024, 03:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Sorry - it was my Farm Id - however, I have 10 trains - 4 complete sets - and none are dispatched. Her Farm ID #1510366694. Why were we able to get her trains on the edge of the farm years ago, but we can't now? All of my trains are along the edge. The yellow hand won't do that. It was one of the advantages of buying the green hand.
Hi Early Girl,
As I said if the green hand worked before for thjis you were lucky because the green hand can be used for overlapping things. The train cars can not be overlapped to connect correctly.
The first problem you have is that the train has not been unloaded. If it is carrying products, then you can not attach new cars to it. It needs to be unloaded. Second is there may be items too close where you are trying to set them to connect them. Hiding items does not help for this either.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 23 2024, 04:19 PM

Thank you Taz. I really did not know that they needed to be unloaded and sitting idle for changes to take. We shall continue to try. I appreciate your help
Old Aug 23 2024, 05:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Trains

I am having surgery on Aug 26th and I need to know if there is a way to turn off receiving Trains from other Neighbors, Buddies, etc. I may be off of Farm Town for a long period of time. Thank you for your help!!!
Old Aug 23 2024, 05:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 C Acres View Post
I am having surgery on Aug 26th and I need to know if there is a way to turn off receiving Trains from other Neighbors, Buddies, etc. I may be off of Farm Town for a long period of time. Thank you for your help!!!
Hi 3 C Acres,
I moved your post to the thread about the freight trains.
No there isn't any way to turn off neighbors sending you trains to boost. Those boosts will expire when the trai returns to them.
You can however set yourself as Unavailable for that time period and your neighbors will see you in red and unavailable. Click on your avatar on your farm and there is a line to set yourself as unavailable and set a time length that you will be out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 24 2024, 06:55 AM

Okay. I have been trying for 2 days to help a friend connect train cars after she purchased a bunch to get 4 fully diversified sets. We have checked every avenue to make sure they are connected - clicked the engine and all highlighted. Clicked the engine to open and make sure it had the 10 cars highlighted. Open the Train Manager to verify. After doing all this, she dispatched, but when she opens her Train Manager, and clicks "Train Status" it is completely blank. Doesn't show any cars at all. When I check her Train Manager it does show it dispatched. We really need to try and get this solved because this is just 1 of the 3 additional sets she purchased. Her Farm Id: 1510366694 This train is the Turbo on her F12. Thanks
Old Aug 24 2024, 09:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Okay. I have been trying for 2 days to help a friend connect train cars after she purchased a bunch to get 4 fully diversified sets. We have checked every avenue to make sure they are connected - clicked the engine and all highlighted. Clicked the engine to open and make sure it had the 10 cars highlighted. Open the Train Manager to verify. After doing all this, she dispatched, but when she opens her Train Manager, and clicks "Train Status" it is completely blank. Doesn't show any cars at all. When I check her Train Manager it does show it dispatched. We really need to try and get this solved because this is just 1 of the 3 additional sets she purchased. Her Farm Id: 1510366694 This train is the Turbo on her F12. Thanks
Hi Early Girl,
I just checked the train on F12 and it is dispatched with 10 cars and will be backin 2 days. I will clean the train data. She will have to log out of her farms and back in for it to take affect.
Old Aug 24 2024, 10:04 AM

Thank you so much Taz. I really appreciate the help. Hopefully the other 2 will go much smoother
Old Aug 24 2024, 12:34 PM

I apologize I did not read that you can not have 3 or more of the the same locomotives dispatched at the same time. I bought a 4th Turbo Train conductor. Can I get my 50 FC back?
Old Aug 24 2024, 12:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reesaray View Post
I apologize I did not read that you can not have 3 or more of the the same locomotives dispatched at the same time. I bought a 4th Turbo Train conductor. Can I get my 50 FC back?
Hi Reesaray,
You can have 3 of the same engine dispatched , but not more. We can not do refunds through the forums. You will need to contact Support concerning this.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working