Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 29 2011, 12:59 AM

Sorry, I need the silly question department again. I've looked for the answer and can't find it anywhere. The new release says that if we own the combine we can use it on other farms if we are hired. Does the other farmer have to own the combine too before we can use ours on their farm? I didn't think that was the case, but have been hired by a neighbour to try it out and am not being given the option to the use my combine on her farm
Old Apr 29 2011, 01:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
I don't appear to have one at the bottom of my game screen either. Have sent a gift from one log in to the other and no notification.
The only ones I have seen at the bottom are the ones that have sent "Ingredients" Not sure this is really needed as the names show on those in the gift box as well as the single gifts do. What needs to be put down at the bottom is a list of those who work your facilities, since we don't always get a reply on FB from them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 29 2011, 01:00 AM

As always, just awesome. It's so refreshing to have the people working on the game actually listen to the people playing the game. :-)
Old Apr 29 2011, 01:01 AM

Just love the upgrade thanks. Can we have a new tool that double fertilizes trees and flowers/crops and another tool that harvests plows and plants at once. Suggestions only of course..
Old Apr 29 2011, 01:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Sorry, I need the silly question department again. I've looked for the answer and can't find it anywhere. The new release says that if we own the combine we can use it on other farms if we are hired. Does the other farmer have to own the combine too before we can use ours on their farm? I didn't think that was the case, but have been hired by a neighbour to try it out and am not being given the option to the use my combine on her farm
It would have to be a multiple hire and then you pick your tool from the Extended Toolbox (where the facility manager is located).
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 29 2011, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Yes, it says not enough coins on my end
Old Apr 29 2011, 01:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
We are also considering when a Hire Multiple is used for the employee to tele-transport always, so you don't have to wait for the harvest progress bars to finish in order to start plowing.
Instead of some fancy tele-transport (whatever that is), just make it so the employee can refresh the current farm if they desire. A small square the size of a farm square on the 9 farm diamond.

I don't always need to refresh between harvesting and plowing when I'm working for someone. If there's no glitches with harvesting not finishing, I usually don't need to.

Also, make the farm diamond refresh the current farm if you click on the current farm. The number of times anyone makes a mistake will certainly not be more than we already click on the wrong farm. Refreshing the current farm will save bandwidth when compared with the current method of zoning to another farm and back again.
Old Apr 29 2011, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
Yes, it says not enough coins on my end
Both farms have plenty of coins ... thanks anyway.
Old Apr 29 2011, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It would have to be a multiple hire and then you pick your tool from the Extended Toolbox (where the facility manager is located).
Yep I've hired multiple before and that's exactly what I did, but I have only been given the option of my old 16 x 16 harvester and plow.

Should I be able to have access to my new 5 x 5s on another neighbours farms, as well as my combine. I've completely restarted, and cleared the cache, but still only offered the option of 4x4s. Can't figure out what I've got wrong.

Last edited by HelenJS22; Apr 29 2011 at 01:23 AM.
Old Apr 29 2011, 01:25 AM

UPDATE: The option shown is still my 4x4, but when I clicked to use it the 5x5 came up to be used.

Still haven't figured out if I can use my combine on the neighbours farm though, and don't have anything ready to be harvested to try it on my own farm.
Closed Thread