Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 09 2024, 07:33 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyray1959@gmail.com View Post
I cannot send gifts, is this a new issue, talked to a few neighbors that are also having this issue. Select gift to send and says there are no neighbors to send to even though I haven't sent gifts to them
Hi sunnyray1959,

I have moved your post to the thread about gifts.

Have you checked the Show Times clock in your toolbox to see what time is showing there until you can next send gifts? If not, please do so. To do that:
Please reload your game then open your tool box and click on the Show Times icon (clock).

Look in the Gamewide section for Resend Gifts.

If you have a green check mark next to that you should be able to send gifts. If there is a time showing instead of a green check mark, that is how long you have to wait until you can send them again.
If there is a time showing for you, it should be 8 hours or less.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 11 2024, 08:46 PM
Account Not Linked

After months of sending gifts to all of my neighbors/buddies at once, about 400 I think, for the last two days, I can only send to twenty or thirty per session.

What happened?
Old Jul 11 2024, 08:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaestroBrad View Post
After months of sending gifts to all of my neighbors/buddies at once, about 400 I think, for the last two days, I can only send to twenty or thirty per session.

What happened?
Hi MaestroBrad,
Check the left filter and see what you have it set to. That is probably why you are getting a smaller number of people to send to.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 13 2024, 05:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Bingo! Thanks!
Old Jul 16 2024, 03:47 PM

Default gifting not working

my gifting are not working i have the one for 2 hr gifts but i havent been able to gift since this morning
Old Jul 16 2024, 03:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallaherjesse44@gmail.com View Post
my gifting are not working i have the one for 2 hr gifts but i havent been able to gift since this morning
Hi Gallaherjesse,
Please check the Show Times tool in your Toolbox. There is a line in theat for Resend Gifts. That will tell you how long you have to wait before you can send again.
If you have clicked on any of the "Send" items in the Other Wall Requests to send them what they want then that resets the time in the Show Times tool.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 16 2024, 05:44 PM

it says 2 hrs i have for years had purchased the bigger gifting machine and been able to send every 2 hrs.
Old Jul 16 2024, 05:56 PM

Quote:
it says 2 hrs i have for years had purchased the bigger gifting machine and been able to send every 2 hrs.
Hi gallaherjesse

Taz is not available at this moment.

If you sent gifts this morning and then before 2 hours have past you sent a gift using the Other wall requests, a post in facebook or maybe using your ingame messages, then the time resets.

Please wait 2 hours without sending gifts using any way and then check your times again. As soon as you get a green check mark to resend gifts, see if you are able to do that.
Old Jul 16 2024, 05:58 PM

okthere are 4 of my Gift sending Machine that are missing from my storage they are the purple, pink, light blue, and the green ones hmmmmm
Old Jul 16 2024, 06:09 PM

Quote:
okthere are 4 of my Gift sending Machine that are missing from my storage they are the purple, pink, light blue, and the green ones hmmmmm
Hi gallaherjesse

I checked your data and there arent any gifting machines missing.

You have 3 gifting machines in your storage. No others are missing or in your farms.

If you are talking about another set of farms, then please provide the user id number for them.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support