Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 18 2015, 03:16 PM
Senior Moderator

I remind you all that this thread is for posting about items fixed or released in this release. Please keep your posts pertaining to the subjects in the release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 18 2015, 06:05 PM

when you try to use the sprinkler it want let you do if crops are not showing also when you are trying to work others it want let you use your conbind tools. and you have to have the crop click if you want to see if your crops are ready..
Old Mar 18 2015, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
when you try to use the sprinkler it want let you do if crops are not showing also when you are trying to work others it want let you use your conbind tools. and you have to have the crop click if you want to see if your crops are ready..

Hi max_river

Which sprinkler do you have?
Old Mar 18 2015, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi max_river

Which sprinkler do you have?
i own the orange one
Old Mar 18 2015, 06:41 PM

someone mentioned that they are seeing people arriving at their farm and ready to start work even when they haven't hired anyone, just wondering if they noticed that you get those messages when people come to work your factories/client services, not just when you hire in the market place for farm work. I like those notifications, gives me a fair idea of what is being done on all my farms
Old Mar 18 2015, 06:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Quote:
i own the orange one
Hi max river,
We are having a hard time trying to understand why you would be trying to irrigate crops or use your combine tools with the crops hidden? They must be visible to do those functions. The same for flowers and trees. If they are hidden then you cannot irrigate them, check if they are ready or work on them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 18 2015, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi max river,
We are having a hard time trying to understand why you would be trying to irrigate crops or use your combine tools with the crops hidden? They must be visible to do those functions. The same for flowers and trees. If they are hidden then you cannot irrigate them, check if they are ready or work on them.
ty taz it did work once. it must of been clich . thanks again
Old Mar 18 2015, 07:15 PM

Hats off to Raul and the dev team for all that hard work that doesn't show immediately (the back-end stuff), and the stuff that doesn't show at all but has to be done anyway (Facebook compliance. UUUGH!!)

http://www.slashkey.com/profile.php?id=1275591137
Old Mar 18 2015, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansdavis View Post
Hats off to Raul and the dev team for all that hard work that doesn't show immediately (the back-end stuff), and the stuff that doesn't show at all but has to be done anyway (Facebook compliance. UUUGH!!)
Yes. I totally agree. This can't have been the most fun release for THEM to work on.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Mar 18 2015, 08:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Oh my goodness, I just saw the pink and white spring trees in the store! I had asked on the forum for those - thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! I LOVE them! I will buy lots so I can put some in storage, but it would be even better if you kept them as a permanent item.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread