Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 20 2021, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Hi Tiger, I sent a facebook report too. Are super-neighbours allowed to boost your trains for you if you can't boost your own trains? Just curious.
Hi Alexandra_J

Tiger is not available at this moment.

No, they cant boost your trains. They can unload and dispatch your trains but you have to send the boost requests for your own trains.
Old May 20 2021, 10:26 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Alexandra_J,

Yes there is an issue for some not everyone. The Slashkey devs made no changes to this so it appears to be a Facebook caused problem.

If anyone has this issue and is willing to allow the devs access to their account to reproduce the problem to see what may be causing it, then please have them contact the support team for more information. Please do not contact support for them, they need to work with support themselves.

If no-one is willing, then they can send a report into Facebook so they are aware of the problem, but it's unlikely that they will get much response other than it's been assigned or some other generic response so they may have to wait for Facebook to find and reproduce the issue another way to see if it can be corrected.

We have seen that other games are having the same problem but we don't know if Facebook have assigned a team to it.
I have had this problem for several weeks now and would be quite happy for the devs access to my account if it can be of help to to you to solve it. Please let me know what I need to do.

Pauline
Old May 20 2021, 10:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orx View Post
I have had this problem for several weeks now and would be quite happy for the devs access to my account if it can be of help to to you to solve it. Please let me know what I need to do.

Pauline
Hi Pauline,
Please contact Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 20 2021, 12:01 PM

Why can't I add fish in the middle of my farm after I hide other items planted? Thanks!
Old May 20 2021, 12:03 PM

Why can't I add FISH in the middle of my farm after other crop items are hidden? Thanks!
Old May 20 2021, 12:45 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannettemann View Post
Why can't I add fish in the middle of my farm after I hide other items planted? Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannettemann View Post
Why can't I add FISH in the middle of my farm after other crop items are hidden? Thanks!
Hi jeannettemann,

I'm sorry but what you are describing is layering. Layering can and has caused problems so we are not permitted to give or let anyone provide instructions for which layering methods may or may not be working at this time. We are aware that not all previous methods are working, we do not know if they will all work in the future.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 20 2021, 01:49 PM

Hello all:

My "Store All" link doesn't work now. I used to be able to store everything in ALL facilities in ALL my farms when I clicked on that "Store All" link, but now it doesn't work. Please check on this and fix this for me. Thank you!!!

#39. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=38 - Sandie's Mini Farm
#29. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=28 - Venus and Mars
#21. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=20 - Donald Trump's Town
#14. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=13 - Owla's Farm
Old May 20 2021, 01:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Hello all:

My "Store All" link doesn't work now. I used to be able to store everything in ALL facilities in ALL my farms when I clicked on that "Store All" link, but now it doesn't work. Please check on this and fix this for me. Thank you!!!
Hi Sandie May Angel,
Please open your Facility Manager and then click on the Funnel icon and set ALL the filters like this:

If you make any changes, please remember to click in the green check mark to save them
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 20 2021, 02:56 PM

Default Corrupt midwest american restaurant

Hi,
hoping you can help me. my Midwest American restaurant shows as a tiny question mark on my farm. i can fill it with no problem but can't get it to show up other than the tiny small box.. it's on my farm 16
USER ID number ( 1419766589 )
Thank you all for any help.
Barbara
Old May 20 2021, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspbuffy View Post
Hi,
hoping you can help me. my Midwest American restaurant shows as a tiny question mark on my farm. i can fill it with no problem but can't get it to show up other than the tiny small box.. it's on my farm 16
USER ID number ( 1419766589 )
Thank you all for any help.
Barbara
Hi Barbara

I just visited your farm 16 and your Midwest American restaurant is showing correctly for me.

Please clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab.
Then reopen your farm and check if you can see that restaurant.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesnt fix the problem, then clear your browser cache. Please take in mind that after the clearing, the game will load slower as all graphics have to be loaded again.

If you need instructions for clearing your browser cache, click in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Closed Thread