Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 17 2015, 09:37 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

got the 7th Dan for Chia but no pop up to post for friends and neighbours...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 17 2015, 09:48 PM

Level:
XP:

Just harvested 3 farms of Chia and the problem is the ribbon shows black ribbon with a 4 in the middle but when I hover the mouse over it says 897 to reach 5th Dan and that I have 9429 in storage. At no time did a pop-up show to post. I would think that the ribbon with the 4 is correct and not what shows hovering the mouse but would like to know for sure as to the correct one.
Old Apr 17 2015, 09:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
Just harvested 3 farms of Chia and the problem is the ribbon shows black ribbon with a 4 in the middle but when I hover the mouse over it says 897 to reach 5th Dan and that I have 9429 in storage. At no time did a pop-up show to post. I would think that the ribbon with the 4 is correct and not what shows hovering the mouse but would like to know for sure as to the correct one.
Hello docmm6,

When you harvest only the original item is added to the total of the belts/dans, any extra that you get like from fertilization and what belt/dan you get isn't added to the total. Your total in storage would be higher due to that total is counting all the extra that you get from fertilization and the belt/dans. So when it says you need 897 that means you need 897 single plots to get to the 5th dan.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 18 2015, 07:09 AM

Level:
XP:
Default Chia pop-ups

Okay opened FT this morning and Dan 1 pop-up for Chia popped up. Really don't understand this. I was on for over an hour after harvesting with no pop-ups on it and then this morning there it is.
Old Apr 18 2015, 07:13 AM

Level:
XP:
Default Chia pop-up

Okay just returned to farm from here and Chia pop-up Dan 3 showed which I closed and then Dan 4 popped open.
Old Apr 18 2015, 07:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Just got on my farm. When I opened my facility manager.....There is NOTHING there. Help
Old Apr 18 2015, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoSugar View Post
Just got on my farm. When I opened my facility manager.....There is NOTHING there. Help

Hi wyoSugar

Please open your Facility Manager and then click on the funnel. Be sure you have check marks, for All Facilities, All farms and in Facility Type, you have the marks for Animal Buildings, Regular Facilities (All) and Service Facilities.

If you have the right check marks and you still get a blank page then try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Apr 18 2015, 08:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi wyoSugar

Please open your Facility Manager and then click on the funnel. Be sure you have check marks, for All Facilities, All farms and in Facility Type, you have the marks for Animal Buildings, Regular Facilities (All) and Service Facilities.

If you have the right check marks and you still get a blank page then try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Cleared everything and now my factories are back. Whew I was in a panic for a minute. Thanks
Old Apr 18 2015, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoSugar View Post
Cleared everything and now my factories are back. Whew I was in a panic for a minute. Thanks

You are welcome and thanks for coming back and let us know
Old Apr 18 2015, 12:59 PM

I've been noticing that no matter which dan it is - 1st, 2nd, etc that I only get 181 for me and 91 for my neighbors that click on it. Shouldn't the amount go up? I haven't ever noticed that before.
Closed Thread