Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 10 2017, 06:54 AM

Default cannot log onto Farmtown

It looks Like a few of my friends have same problem in regards to not logging onto farmtown. I have cleared out cache, and tried other sites rather than chrome. still same. I am in North West UK. looking like a farmtown problem not a computer/ wifi one as previous comments seem to point to.

tried tests and first one not connecting. http://75.126.168.18/facebook/test.php

Last edited by brewergirl1961; May 10 2017 at 07:33 AM. Reason: checked all tests as per notes
Old May 10 2017, 06:55 AM

Default I am near Rochester, New York and loading is slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Could you please state which location you are in so we can see if it's localised to a specific area.

If you are able to please aslo supply your farm links.
I have not been getting the "page you are searching for is unavailable" when loading the farms, but it is taking 3 to 4 minutes to load the game. Ingredient posts and bonus posts are also taking a long time to make as well as to respond when helping others with theirs.

When it appeared to start having issues at about 6:30am eastern (USA) time I came to the forum and tried testing the servers you have listed in the official post. The first 2 tests failed a couple times, but the rest passed just fine. The browsers read "waiting for I1.slashkey..." for the 3 minute delay when either refreshing or loading the game if that detail helps any.

Clear FT Cache
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager (2nd tab from the right to delete all sites)
http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager07.html

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives!

Last edited by Qivis; May 10 2017 at 08:36 AM. Reason: edited the server name waited for since I had it backwards!
Old May 10 2017, 07:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi Everyone,

We have notified the developers of this problem.

Some users are reporting that they are able to get in but it is slow going, so all you can do for now is keep trying.

Those of you that have not reported yet, please supply your location and your farm link if you are able to.

Please also try the server tests and report which ones you do not get "Server and Connectivity OK!" for
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5864974

Thank you

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; May 10 2017 at 07:15 AM.
Old May 10 2017, 07:05 AM

I can't get in. It was ok about half an hour ago, but it was slow. details on my farm link, what browser i'm using and what mainframe i'm on is underneath in Purple. Location is Cornwall, UK

(To play farmtown on iPad & mobile go to the apps store or play store find puffin. Once downloaded go via puffin, go to Facebook, log in as usual then go to farmtown)

Farm Town Memcache: http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

Link to one of my farms: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1959&farm_ix=0
Old May 10 2017, 07:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Everyone,

We have notified the developers of this problem.

Some users are reporting that they are able to get in but it is slow going, so all you can do for now is keep trying.

Those of you that have not reported yet, please supply your location and your farm link if you are able to.

Thank you
england and link in sig someone else who has this problem has had to go work but shes in america and i aint got a clue what her link is

i do not answer questions unless they are in the forums
Old May 10 2017, 07:10 AM
Account Not Linked

numbers 3 and 4 of the Check Your Server links you work for me now but none of the others will load
Old May 10 2017, 07:10 AM

Exclamation Ft not opening! White page!

Farmtown is only opening with a white page, but continues to try loading!

I live in Florida, USA and a friend in Georgia, USA is having the same problem!
Is it Farmtown or Facebook that is having the problem???

Farmers can't afford to be away from their fields for too long. I sure hope this is resolved soon!

Too hooked on the game & will have "withdrawls" if I can't get back to it!
Old May 10 2017, 07:11 AM

Jo Singer Central Florida Was able to ultimately get into the game but tried "reloading" when game slowed down to a crawl. Now cannot get back into game. Got to forum by using a web search for the forum and was able to get here. Thanks for a fix.

"One must love a cat on its own terms."- Paul Gray
Old May 10 2017, 07:11 AM

I could not load my game this morning, but waited half an hour and then just let it sit at trying to load it took awhile but my game finally loaded but is running extremely slow. Any ideas? Will check back off and on all day when I can during work. Thank you
Old May 10 2017, 07:17 AM

farmtown will not load I am in Texas and everyone I am friends with are getting the same message--the page your looking for is temporarily unavailable heck it won't even load the megacache either

Tags
access, adobe flash plugin crash, boost train, browser restarting, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, errors, facebook problem, farm town not loading, farm town wont load, farmers list, fb access, flash player issues, flashing red and green, game won't open, green screen, green snreen, load, load user, loading, loading error, loading issues, loading user, loss of connection, neighbor facilities, not loading, online/offline, plug, saving data, shockwave flash, white screen