Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 07 2014, 10:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
Will you be releasing Thanksgiving items for gifting and a Thanksgiving section to replace the Halloween items still in production?
Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
wish they would, halloween was a week ago
Your question has been answered.
Post Release Updates - November 7th, 11:10AM EST

- 13 new Thanksgiving items, 1 as gift and the rest in the Store. 3 of the items are farmcash items and will be converted to coins next year. The 2 dinner table that were farm cash items are now in coins.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 07 2014, 10:38 AM
Account Not Linked

Now when I click to enlarge my farm all goes white,then my farm appears.Thank You for that!!!! But just started with the Thanksgiving items.

HAVE A GOOD PRODUCTIVE DAY RAUL
Old Nov 07 2014, 10:40 AM

Question Posting Facilities in Groups

Often times when I post my Facilities and Client Services in a group, the links send friends back to their own farm. I have noticed this happens to other people who post as well. The links work sometimes in one group and not in another group. The problem is not consistent. What can be done to fix this problem?
Old Nov 07 2014, 10:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by csveale View Post
Often times when I post my Facilities and Client Services in a group, the links send friends back to their own farm. I have noticed this happens to other people who post. The links work sometimes in one group and not in another group. The problem is not consistent. What can be done to fix this problem?
Hi csveale,
The problem is when you copy the link sometimes your ID gets truncated (shortened). If that happens then it sends them back to their own farm. The only thing you can do is make sure that the whole ID shows up. It should be at least an 8 digit number.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 07 2014, 10:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
Now when I click to enlarge my farm all goes white,then my farm appears.Thank You for that!!!! But just started with the Thanksgiving items.

HAVE A GOOD PRODUCTIVE DAY RAUL
may I say doesn't do it on opera. Only Chrome,haven't checked the other browsers
Old Nov 07 2014, 11:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
may I say doesn't do it on opera. Only Chrome,haven't checked the other browsers
you will be happy to know I solved the problem I cleaned out the history
Old Nov 07 2014, 12:13 PM

Quote:
you will be happy to know I solved the problem I cleaned out the history

Well done Petunia! so glad you solved it
Old Nov 07 2014, 01:42 PM

I am connected to mainframe WF38.... Since the last update I have experienced and excessive number of X025 errors while using the Harvest-Plow-Sow combine. Any assistance with this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...
Old Nov 07 2014, 03:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perico429 View Post
I am connected to mainframe WF38.... Since the last update I have experienced and excessive number of X025 errors while using the Harvest-Plow-Sow combine. Any assistance with this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...
Hi Perico,
Try all the suggestion in the first post of the following thread link. If you are still having problems please post a reply there.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774
Old Nov 07 2014, 11:58 PM

Hi everyone, the new contest for November is now opened Good luck!!!!!

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Closed Thread