Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 18 2012, 12:20 AM

Default Farm Town $3 Cash reward

I also accepted a request from someone and this is what happened to me.
When I accepted it took me to their farm and I harvested a tree. It gave me the one Farm Cash and asked if I wanted to work a facility for 2 more Farm Cash. I accepted and worked all the facilities on that farm but did not receive the Farm Cash. I went back to my farm and a pop up appeared asking me if I wanted to accept working in a friends facility to earn 2 more. I accepted, it took me back to the same farm and awarded me the 2 FC. Strange, but it worked.
Old Jan 25 2023, 08:52 AM

Default Buying Land with Farm Cash

Today I went to the realtor office and noticed a 36 x 36 farm was listed to buy for 40 credits while the next five extensions go for 30 credits. It doesn't make sense to me.
Old Jan 25 2023, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by closerfan View Post
Today I went to the realtor office and noticed a 36 x 36 farm was listed to buy for 40 credits while the next five extensions go for 30 credits. It doesn't make sense to me.
Hi closerfan

All prices in coins or farm cash are decided by the developers. We don't know which parameters they take in mind to release those prices.
Old Feb 17 2011, 12:24 PM

My problem with this is when I get new neighbors I dont get the bar that asks about earning farmcash. When I accept the request from my neighobrs I do not go to there farm only to mine or to send gifts. So far I must of lost almost 24 farmcash by not being able to do this. My grandson accepts the requests and is able to earn them. I would like to know why this is as well as only a select few only get the bar to ask others to earn fc. The ones that havent received the fc are we going to be able to get them? I am frustrated with not being able to do this and think it is a good thing to have if it only works properly.
Old Feb 17 2011, 05:40 PM

i was able to accpet the work and get the fc .. but not the last few days at all.. no offers either.. haven't a clue why not either..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorious Vivian View Post
My problem with this is when I get new neighbors I dont get the bar that asks about earning farmcash. When I accept the request from my neighobrs I do not go to there farm only to mine or to send gifts. So far I must of lost almost 24 farmcash by not being able to do this. My grandson accepts the requests and is able to earn them. I would like to know why this is as well as only a select few only get the bar to ask others to earn fc. The ones that havent received the fc are we going to be able to get them? I am frustrated with not being able to do this and think it is a good thing to have if it only works properly.
Old Feb 22 2011, 06:57 PM

have to say mine has quit coming up too ... for a while i saw the ''ticker tape'' on top of my farm... hasn't been there now for over 2 weeks..
Old Mar 24 2012, 02:37 AM

Default Stationary Farm Cash/neighbors visit Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOTSROCK View Post
have to say mine has quit coming up too ... for a while i saw the ''ticker tape'' on top of my farm... hasn't been there now for over 2 weeks..
Mine has stopped too. I keep looking in all the places that are being posted and can't find it any longer.

This was really a nice way to gain some farm cash...really hope they put it in a solid spot like sending gifts is right now....if you already have used it then it simply wouldn't work. That would be just the same as with the giving gifts is being presented (Only possible when you have used it in the 20 hour day) But leave it stationary....so we don't feel like we are going crazy!!!!
Old Feb 24 2011, 09:57 PM

I'm puzzled. I got a request also, but it was from someone who is already my neighbor. And I did receive the 1 Farm Cash. ????
Old Mar 07 2011, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB Miller View Post
I'm puzzled. I got a request also, but it was from someone who is already my neighbor. And I did receive the 1 Farm Cash. ????
they probably added your email. if i remember the request before, you had an option to select people from your face book page or add an email address
Old Feb 24 2011, 11:45 PM

i do not see the offer anywhere for the farm cash challenge - anyone know where to find it or if it is coming back?