Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 28 2014, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengunn View Post
Does anyone know how many Lychee we need to fill the fruit stand?
5 Lychee every 3 hours, 40 per day and 600 total in the Fruit Stand.
Old Jul 29 2014, 07:05 PM

PLEASE, developers, do something about that Quests icon!! When it's accidentally hit while working on the farms , and that's easy enough to do with so many icons, the window opens and FREEZES!! How many times I have had to abandon a job because of this, I cannot even guess anymore.
Old Jul 29 2014, 08:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Oh so glad to see others besides myself say this, mine has been freezing for days, as you say easy done, but mind you mine freezes even when I am on own farm TRYING to do quest............ I have asked for help on it - done what asked but nothing is working - I so would like the icon gone, there was nothing wrong with how it was before - PLEASE consider removing it .......
Old Jul 30 2014, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally-Kat View Post
PLEASE, developers, do something about that Quests icon!! When it's accidentally hit while working on the farms , and that's easy enough to do with so many icons, the window opens and FREEZES!! How many times I have had to abandon a job because of this, I cannot even guess anymore.

As far as I am concerned devs, you can remove it altogether!! I have used it once as far as I know. And I think that was to test it to see if my screen froze like it was doing to my harvest buddy. If we can't click to open the tool box for it or put it on our tool bar then we are just plain lazy!!!
Old Jul 30 2014, 09:53 PM

has anyone reported an issue witht he eye being gone from the bottom right of the farm screen? i uses it on my farm, especially my quest farm, and now its gone poof, and i can't "hide" the stuff i dont want to see, so i can plow.

chrome,win7, WF5

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0145&farm_ix=0
Old Jul 30 2014, 10:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by preston_digitation View Post
has anyone reported an issue witht he eye being gone from the bottom right of the farm screen? i uses it on my farm, especially my quest farm, and now its gone poof, and i can't "hide" the stuff i dont want to see, so i can plow.
The eye only shows when you pick up a tool to work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 30 2014, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The eye only shows when you pick up a tool to work.
well, i had my plower to plow the plots i had harvested for my quest, and i didnt get the eye, or where it shows only the plots to plow. it was odd. i dont know how to explain it right.

chrome,win7, WF5

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0145&farm_ix=0
Old Jul 30 2014, 10:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by preston_digitation View Post
well, i had my plower to plow the plots i had harvested for my quest, and i didnt get the eye, or where it shows only the plots to plow. it was odd. i dont know how to explain it right.
The plower does not use the dim out. If something is in the way for your plowing you will need to hide the item.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 30 2014, 11:15 PM

Am I the only one that can't catch up with the kaolin clay since this last release? I have added more open pit mines (now have 15) and stopped producing some things that have higher numbers in storage. I still cannot get ahead. Any suggestions other than add more? Am requesting the devs look at increasing production time soon.
Old Jul 31 2014, 04:56 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehansen View Post
Am I the only one that can't catch up with the kaolin clay since this last release? I have added more open pit mines (now have 15) and stopped producing some things that have higher numbers in storage. I still cannot get ahead. Any suggestions other than add more? Am requesting the devs look at increasing production time soon.
you must have bought the restroom supplies factory - requires 2105 kaolin clay to fill - each mine produces 4 per hour or 96 per day - unless the devs increase production or you post every couple days there really is no way to catch up let alone get ahead - i'm up to 22 mines and always short
Closed Thread