Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 07 2019, 11:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl04200 View Post
when you get hired in the market some of them hire other people too even thou you want to work solo i wish some one will fix this issue so the people who wants to be hire solo get that way its unfair for me as a worker to have 20 farms to do when there maybe half that because of the other worker has done those why bother to hire me for 20 when i wont be able to do them its like stealing my coins i would have gotten away from me
Hi nightowl,
I am sorry, but there isn't any way to fix this. Who and how many a farmer hires is up to them and not something that can be regulated. There isn't any way to restrict how many they can hire. Most that I know do hire only one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 08 2019, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi nightowl,
I am sorry, but there isn't any way to fix this. Who and how many a farmer hires is up to them and not something that can be regulated. There isn't any way to restrict how many they can hire. Most that I know do hire only one.
I am one of those who NEVER hires people who request solo only or obnoxious hire me posters. The solo only just irritates me for some reason and the second is pretty obvious. I do however, only hire solo and that has backfired on me more than once when my worker has abandoned my farm (for whatever reason) and my short term crops have gone bad. I have learned to either do those myself or stay on the game and monitor them.
But like others have stated, it is a game. Life happens and in the big scheme of things, it is just a small thing. I have played this game for over ten years and it has been a great distraction in times when I very much needed one. I can easily let go of the small stuff lol