Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 19 2015, 03:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocosfarm View Post
Last release promised a library to use goods manufactured in reading supplies factory! Where is it? Coming? When? Should I keep stockpiling these goods?
Hi cocosfarm,
A library was not promised last release. It was a Reading Accessories Factory and that was released. Some were asking for a library but that was not promised.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 19 2015, 04:59 PM

We have two coin, non-facility, libraries,.... I think some day one of them will become a facility.
Old Mar 19 2015, 09:07 PM

To quote Raul exactly in the February release, "On the next release you will be able to load these products on the Bookstore and likely a library (new)." As of today the bookstore does not reflect the change either.
Old Mar 19 2015, 09:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
To quote Raul exactly in the February release, "On the next release you will be able to load these products on the Bookstore and likely a library (new)." As of today the bookstore does not reflect the change either.
Hi Snookie Sue,
I missed that added note. However, this release is not over and since no library is listed in the facilities to be released I would then guess those will be added in the bookstore.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 20 2015, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi cocosfarm,
A library was not promised last release. It was a Reading Accessories Factory and that was released. Some were asking for a library but that was not promised.
Taz D.,
This is a quote from the Feb. 14th release under the new Reading Accessories Factory:

"On the next release you will be able to Load these products on the Bookstore and likely a Library (new)."
Old Mar 20 2015, 09:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocosfarm View Post
Taz D.,
This is a quote from the Feb. 14th release under the new Reading Accessories Factory:

"On the next release you will be able to Load these products on the Bookstore and likely a Library (new)."
Hi cocosfarm,
I apologize. I missed that note he added. However, since the new facilities for this release haven't been released yet then we will just have to wait and see which they do.
Old Mar 20 2015, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
I do not see the advantage of hiding the crops....would someone please explain it to me?
In addition to the uses that others have already names, I've used it to see where to add that one or two more trees/flowers I need to complete my group. Sometimes tall crops hide that row.
Old Mar 20 2015, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi cocosfarm,
I apologize. I missed that note he added. However, since the new facilities for this release haven't been released yet then we will just have to wait and see which they do.
RAUL added a post release addendum ''Additional Info:

- Updates to the Library and Bookstore will be done in the next 2 releases (1-2 month)
Last edited by Raul; Today at 03:56 PM.''
Old Mar 20 2015, 07:30 PM

Default Thanks Raul

Know you are working hard every day. Looking forward to the new facilities - perhaps next week?
Old Mar 20 2015, 08:00 PM

So in the first page we have:

14. Facilities (coming next week): Trading Post Supplies Factory, Courthouse Supplies Factory, Indian Trading Post and Courthouse

which it has now been a week. But then today we have:

- Updates to the Library and Bookstore will be done in the next 2 releases (1-2 month)

What does the Library and Bookstore have to do with Trading Post & Supply Factory and the Courthouse and Supply Factory?

I am always appreciative of updates but now I am just confused.