Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 19 2009, 08:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchere View Post
my big seeder doesn' work any more but uses the fuel. thank you for the seasonal items. love the christmas items
Check to see if "remove spaces' is checked.
Old Dec 20 2009, 08:58 AM

i'm ready to see my exp pts level up...it's counting them but not moving the level any
Old Dec 20 2009, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonfan View Post
i'm ready to see my exp pts level up...it's counting them but not moving the level any
Are you at level 60, gordonfan? If so, the XP bar will move very, very slowly. 60 is currently the top level and it takes 100 million XPs to fill the bar.

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Dec 20 2009, 12:33 PM

Cool where are my gifts?

All of my gifts disappeared since yesterday. I had mostly fuel stored in my gift box and all I have now is the gifts I just accepted today. Where did everything go?http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/images/...s/confused.gif
Old Dec 20 2009, 12:42 PM

no wonder it's not moving lol yes i'm at level 60...how do you know how many it takes? It's not showing on mine
Old Dec 20 2009, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonfan View Post
no wonder it's not moving lol yes i'm at level 60...how do you know how many it takes? It's not showing on mine
When the option to purchase the 2nd farm was released I experienced a temporary glitch that meant every time I plowed my XPs doubled. I got to over 1 billion before it went back to where is should be. I posted a thread about it with some screen shots. This is the link to it?

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=271838

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Dec 20 2009, 06:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by diannestra View Post
All of my gifts disappeared since yesterday. I had mostly fuel stored in my gift box and all I have now is the gifts I just accepted today. Where did everything go?
When you refuel, it takes ALL of the fuel in your gift box and puts it into your fuel storage (upper left corner of the game screen). You can't use just one or two fuel cans and leave the rest in your gift box.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Dec 20 2009, 06:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma Ho View Post
but i have just sold ONE mansion,, and i didnt get ANY money for it
When you sell a mansion, you get only 50,000 coins. Are you sure you didn't get that much for it? Are you sure you actually sold it and didn't just accidentally hide it (check your preferences)?
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Dec 21 2009, 05:28 AM

Also if you have tree,what ever level you are you can send one..just click the tree and choose send gift option...

If you havent got one or the little house with lights..
Go to your store- click Christmas- Click the red gift box and request one..
it will appear on your wall and your friends can gift you one-whatever level they are..

(feel free to copy and use these images)
Old Dec 21 2009, 07:57 AM

Hi! I don't know if it is a glitch or on purpose that the animals are running ALL over the place but I reaallly like it. It's like being inside an animated cartoon. Hehee. The animals are doing all kinds of crazy things. I felt like I had to sell quite a lot of them because it was really making the game slow, but that's ok. I was going to sell some anyway. I have a Lot of animals. They are sooo cute when they are running around. Especially the sheep... so thanks you guys and don't make them stop moving please, please, please.
Closed Thread