Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 22 2009, 11:25 PM
Account Not Linked

I agree it is taking at least 5 min to get to a farm then everything is already done....Not happy going to farmville hopefully same people don't run it. lol I hope they change it back. Still taking a long time to finish only to find out it is saying already done. I had a lady clicking 2x my speed and over ran what I was doing. Talk about greed...

Last edited by lanesnana; Dec 22 2009 at 11:35 PM.
Old Dec 22 2009, 11:26 PM

I absolutely HATE HATE HATE this new harvesting plowing method. It is way too slow and too hard. I about to quit this game. it's not fun anymore. ALWAYS something going on with it.

Default new update

I think if anyone reads the forums, which I do, when something weird happens, they would understand what you are trying to do. I think it will all work itself out. If people don't like the mode in which you operate things, they don't have to participate in the game anymore.
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambitt View Post
I PAID REAL MONEY TO PLAY FT, AND I EITHER EXPECT IT FIXED, OR I WANT MY MONEY BACK PLUS INTEREST!!!
You didn't pay to play Farm Town. You paid for Farm Cash to purchase individual game pieces within Farm Town. You got what you paid for. Plain and simple. You don't get a refund.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Dec 22 2009, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambitt View Post
i WANT THE MONEY I PAID VIA PAYPAL RETURNED..... YOU CHANGED THE RULES AFTER I PAID.

THIS IS FRAUD, UNDER US LAW, AND I EXPECT A REFUND BY 7AM!
In order to request a refund please go to the game page. At the bottom of the game page click on the word contact (not the word contact here in the forum), fill out the form that pops up and send your request directly to the developers. We are unable to provide refunds of any sort in the forum.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1239357450 This is a link to my farm.
Old Dec 22 2009, 11:31 PM

Well, this is not how it works for me at ALL! I can only plow or harvest if my avatar is on the next field and it will not move 1 spot ahead at all. It is just horrible and I am afraid I wont be playing much longer.. That is a shame to because I am in the top 100 now. :'( Mine was always slower than everyone elses before the change but now it is just a nightmare.

I do think that there were other options for you to go. However that said you have provided me endless hours of fun while clearing my mind. I guess I will be off to find a new game.... and start from scratch. :'(

Visit Da Bombs Farm
Old Dec 22 2009, 11:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Please, can't you see how upset people are...I think 62 pages (and quickly growing) should be enough to see that the "majority" are very unpleased. Change it back to the way it was. I am one of many who will Boycott or Quit unless it is changed back. I love this game but I also have a job and a family...I don't have 30 minutes harvest or plow one farm. The game isn't fun if you can't work at your own pace. BRING THE OLD FARMTOWN BACK!
Old Dec 22 2009, 11:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

As it now stands, I can only harvest or plow one block at a time, and have to wait for my avitar to complete the last block before I can click on a new one. If this is the "fix" for some problem, it doesn't work for me. If the game proceeds in this manner, I will move on to something more promising and entertaining - such as reading a book.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 22 2009, 11:33 PM

Level:
XP:

i do not like the new version
it is very slow to move around the field
i liked the other version better
i never lost xp or coins as long as i was paying attention to the numbers
oh well did not like the clumsy movemets now
not as much fun

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 22 2009, 11:33 PM

Level:
XP:
Angry New Changes

I used to love this game. I was working my way towards being able to buy a second farm and now I will never make it there. The new changes are so slow and time consuming that until they are fixed I am done! I can't even work on my own fields fast enough to do any good much less go work for someone else. I would rather suffer through running into other people and losing point and cash than this. It is insanely slow and no longer worth my time. If you want to fix the problem limit the number of people that can be hired at once. Now we all must suffer for the few. I will no longer be playing after I harvest the crops I already spent my time and effort to plant. GOOD BUY FARM TOWN!

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread