Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 08 2021, 06:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up harvest plow sow

I can not preselect harvest plow sow with any seeds before i change farms and still have same one , defaults to non ex seeder but can change farms then select it and its fine just don't know if its a bug or just how it works now ? but keep up the good work . farm id 1812298660 farm ix=0

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 08 2021 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Deleted quote - not needed
Old Feb 08 2021, 07:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Been almost a month, but the announcement about Flash support ending was over a year ago. Should I keep checking to see if the quests are available again or give up on the game altogether? I feel like such a fool for the money I wasted on this game now for Farm Cash so I could buy facilities to finish quests. I guess I learned a valuable lesson...don't spend real money on Facebook games no matter how tempting it might be.
Old Feb 08 2021, 07:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspenguin1974 View Post
Been almost a month, but the announcement about Flash support ending was over a year ago. Should I keep checking to see if the quests are available again or give up on the game altogether? I feel like such a fool for the money I wasted on this game now for Farm Cash so I could buy facilities to finish quests. I guess I learned a valuable lesson...don't spend real money on Facebook games no matter how tempting it might be.
Hi mspenguin,
I moved your post to the News & Announcements thread about the Game Migration Updates. Here in the first post of this thread on page 1 you can find what is currently available You will also find updates on what is being released when those happen so keep an eye on that post. The developers are working hard on getting the rest of the functions back into the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 08 2021, 07:50 PM

Default My current status of the game

I have read all updates since the game switch from flash to HTLM5.
I have an older MAC and use Safari. I can access the game, it does take sometime to load, but I can get in.
I can access all 42 of my farms my tools work and the graphics are great! Thank you.

However, I do not have any of the features stated in the updates. Just thought I'd let you know in the even I should have all those features.

Thank you
Old Feb 08 2021, 07:54 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to OzzieOzzOzz

I froze flowers on two farms. 10 and 31. One, Farm 31, did not need any watering and the flowers retained the color all the time. In the other, farm 10, I had to water the flower, or else they would turn black and ugly. Today, the farm that never, Farm 31, needed watering turned 'dr' and needed watering.
User ID 1199163481
Old Feb 08 2021, 07:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolAnnBurdine View Post
I have read all updates since the game switch from flash to HTLM5.
I have an older MAC and use Safari. I can access the game, it does take sometime to load, but I can get in.
I can access all 42 of my farms my tools work and the graphics are great! Thank you.

However, I do not have any of the features stated in the updates. Just thought I'd let you know in the even I should have all those features.

Thank you
Hi CarolAnnBurdine,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the Game Migration Updates as this is where you need to post since you are able to get into the game.

What features do you not have that are mentioned in the updates? You can see what is currently available in the game in the first post of this thread. You can also watch that post for any future updates as the developers add more functions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 08 2021, 07:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieOzzOzz View Post
I froze flowers on two farms. 10 and 31. One, Farm 31, did not need any watering and the flowers retained the color all the time. In the other, farm 10, I had to water the flower, or else they would turn black and ugly. Today, the farm that never, Farm 31, needed watering turned 'dr' and needed watering.
User ID 1199163481
Hi Ozzie,
Only thing I can suggest is try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and when they are at the stage you want to freeze them try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

EDIT: I don't freeze flowers, but have been told and looked it up that you do have to water them even if frozen. In the Game Guide chapter on flowers it tells you "However flowers will still die if not watered, but they will return to their glory in the first water once they've died. This means you can always bring back dead flowers by simply re-watering them!"

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 08 2021 at 08:14 PM.
Old Feb 08 2021, 08:04 PM

Default fish are not showing up

I can't catch any fish anymore
Old Feb 08 2021, 08:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy graham View Post
I can't catch any fish anymore
Hi Judy,
I don't see any boats in your storage or on your farms. Are you fishing just with the fishing pole, one at a time?

What happens when you try to fish?
Old Feb 08 2021, 09:18 PM

Exclamation Storage amounts not changing

My ID is 1433812282. None of my storage amounts are changing in any of the categories (crops, fish, etc.). Will it go up when the game is back to normal or is there something wrong?

Sharon
Closed Thread