Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 07 2015, 01:42 AM

Thank you, did as you suggested and they are all there now.
Old Jul 07 2015, 02:19 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

2 new facs, ty!!! make that 3, lol just bought them all...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Jul 07 2015 at 02:30 AM.
Old Jul 07 2015, 08:48 AM

Thanks for the new facilities...they are great as usual. Is there any indication when the Irish Restaurant will be released? There's been no mention of it yet

Last edited by bjyhey3; Jul 07 2015 at 09:22 AM.
Old Jul 07 2015, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
Thanks for the new facilities...they are great as usual. Is there any indication when the Irish Restaurant will be released? There's been no mention of it yet
Hi bjyhey3

The only information we have about the Irish Restaurant is the little note posted by Raul in the main thread.

Copied:

10. Irish Restaurant (FC) (coming later this week)
Old Jul 07 2015, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi bjyhey3

The only information we have about the Irish Restaurant is the little note posted by Raul in the main thread.

Copied:

10. Irish Restaurant (FC) (coming later this week)
Thank you...
Old Jul 07 2015, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
Thank you...

You are very welcome
Old Jul 07 2015, 12:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Default increased products

I welcome the increased products as I do with everything that FT developers give us. But.............. why don't you increase some items we need more of in Farm Cash Facilities to supply our Retail ones? I am referring to items in Farm Cash Facilities that are used in more than one Retail Facility. I am always short and feel that you want us to buy multiples of FC facilities so we can stock these to 100%. I work my neighbours as time gives me to grab a few more, even get bonuses when I can find them, but I can never get 100% unless I was to buy more of these Farm Cash facilities to make it so!

I am short of many things including hammocks, ties, tea kettles, farm town beer, honey beer and strong beer. These are just the one's I have maybe there are more and NO I dont load up my facilities a lot not more than 3x a week (mostly once or twice) and I still come up short loading my Retail Facs.

There are so many FC facilities to get now and having to duplicate ones we already have (and I have done so with many like bee farm, fish farm, oil refinery to just keep up with production I need). I don't have multiples of retail outlets just the one of each and when I can afford a FC one. I only buy new coin facilities to service what I need but I find I come up short time and time again to fill my retail facilities that need a FC facility and it means parting with more FC when I have that facility and I would rather buy a new one I don't have. Are we not suppose to fill Retail to 100% with the one we have purchased?

I have asked this before, a long time ago, for some FC facility items to be raised so we can fill our retail but nothing has been done about it.

It easier to get more of coin facilities, coins are not so hard to get. You just add a new one to a new farm and soon your production is better over time. To be honest I have never had a problem with supplying any facility with coin facilities because if I run out I just add more to another new farm. I don't fill with items that I don't need for production. In other words I don't just fill my factories with everything whether I need it or not! I load what I need.

I am disappointed that the developers have not increased those items we need in Farm Cash facilities of which many of us have paid real money to get!
Old Jul 07 2015, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozeeS View Post
I welcome the increased products as I do with everything that FT developers give us. But.............. why don't you increase some items we need more of in Farm Cash Facilities to supply our Retail ones? I am referring to items in Farm Cash Facilities that are used in more than one Retail Facility. I am always short and feel that you want us to buy multiples of FC facilities so we can stock these to 100%. I work my neighbours as time gives me to grab a few more, even get bonuses when I can find them, but I can never get 100% unless I was to buy more of these Farm Cash facilities to make it so!

I am short of many things including hammocks, ties, tea kettles, farm town beer, honey beer and strong beer. These are just the one's I have maybe there are more and NO I dont load up my facilities a lot not more than 3x a week (mostly once or twice) and I still come up short loading my Retail Facs.

There are so many FC facilities to get now and having to duplicate ones we already have (and I have done so with many like bee farm, fish farm, oil refinery to just keep up with production I need). I don't have multiples of retail outlets just the one of each and when I can afford a FC one. I only buy new coin facilities to service what I need but I find I come up short time and time again to fill my retail facilities that need a FC facility and it means parting with more FC when I have that facility and I would rather buy a new one I don't have. Are we not suppose to fill Retail to 100% with the one we have purchased?

I have asked this before, a long time ago, for some FC facility items to be raised so we can fill our retail but nothing has been done about it.

It easier to get more of coin facilities, coins are not so hard to get. You just add a new one to a new farm and soon your production is better over time. To be honest I have never had a problem with supplying any facility with coin facilities because if I run out I just add more to another new farm. I don't fill with items that I don't need for production. In other words I don't just fill my factories with everything whether I need it or not! I load what I need.

I am disappointed that the developers have not increased those items we need in Farm Cash facilities of which many of us have paid real money to get!
You could uncheck those items till you build up enough to fill your facs.
Old Jul 08 2015, 02:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch85 View Post
You could uncheck those items till you build up enough to fill your facs.
Yes I could but that is not the point. We are not being given enough of the Facilities items to fill both Retail Facilities.

Tie Sets are used in Bridal Shop and Mini Mall, Eau de Toilette is used in Beauty Salon and Mini Mall, Tea Kettles are used in Bed and Breakfast and Explorer Shop, Hammocks are used in Luxury Hotel and Explorer Shop, The Beers are used in Dance Club and Pub and the Farm Town Beer is also being used in a couple of recipes as well as those Retail Facilities.

There are probably more of examples, these are just a few of the ones I know and fall short on.

Yes I do uncheck items I don't need to load ever since I started running out of fish bait and fuel I unchecked those items in Retail because I needed them elsewhere in the game!

Quite often we need to buy a Retail Facility to complete a quest. I have tried to avoid getting Retail Facilities which used the same items again but I enjoy doing the quests and this is going to happen.

This is an observation not as such a complaint. It would be nice if the developers gave us more of these items that are used multiple times in the game rather than expecting us to double up and spend our precious Farm Cash on the same item again. I already have multiples of FC facilities so I can make sure I have enough of items I need. I would prefer to spend my FC on a new Facility rather than having to buy a second of the same just to make enough of the one or two items I fall short on.
Old Jul 08 2015, 04:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
is there a issue with co op my wife just claimed 2 that she finished last night and it not showing any numbers
Hi Max_river,
If she is not seeing any numbers then that is usually a display problem with either the text being set too big or the zoom too great in the browser.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread