Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 25 2014, 02:33 AM

Great release as always thankyou

love being able to do co op quests every 10 hours would be good to be able to do regular quests every 10hrs also

can we get more room on the dock for more shortcuts maybe reduce the room for neighbours

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Nov 25 2014, 06:43 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

al bundy said: can we get more room on the dock for more shortcuts maybe reduce the room for neighbours? <<<<yeah, please o please!

Also, opening co-ops every 10 hours is not an improvement. We still can only have 5 open at a time, so this change encourages people to finish their co-ops sooner and not leave them open for others to get the goods. Not very cooperative. Also, did you shorten the expiration times as well or increase the number of stickies? If not, we will quickly run out of room in the manager if we have a run of quests we can't complete, so being able to open them more frequently helps no one.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 25 2014, 07:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
Also, opening co-ops every 10 hours is not an improvement. We still can only have 5 open at a time, so this change encourages people to finish their co-ops sooner and not leave them open for others to get the goods.
how i'm going to treat the twice a day quest openings: currently, i go through once a day in the morning and start every quest that would expire before 6pm tomorrow. so i can have, at most, 4 active quests - sometimes i end up with 3 only. the new way, i can leave a quest up for longer since i'm going to be going through them twice a day now.

the twice a day may be the whole point - so we're playing twice a day instead of once if all we're doing is CQs. idk

i too wish we could always have 5 quests open at one time, although if we could just fill up our quests twice a day then more people might just finish as many as possible all the time even more than they do now. it's a balancing act between people that want to play something differently and you don't always know how a small change made to the system is going to affect how people play.

one thing i feel is affecting things more as new interesting features like coop quests appear is that the game is slowing down more around update date. surely if you want any of those people to actually stay and play the rest of the month you aren't encouraging it by how slow the servers are when they do show up.
Old Nov 25 2014, 10:15 AM

Level:
XP:
Smile Tree gifts in storage

How can I send my tree gifts from my gift box to my storage? I am unable to use the multi tree planter on the trees or flowers in my giftbox. What can I do?

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 25 2014, 10:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
How can I send my tree gifts from my gift box to my storage? I am unable to use the multi tree planter on the trees or flowers in my giftbox. What can I do?
Hi Knolan,
The only way currently to do it is place them on a farm and then move them to storage. I hope at some point we will be able to move them to storage straight from the gift box, but we can't do that at this time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 25 2014, 12:08 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi mpwhitford,
I have tried all the things you mentioned and they are all working fine for me. I am wondering if maybe it is your mouse causing the problem. If it is a wireless mouse it could be that the battery is getting weak.
yes thank you Taz. I don't know what the deal was but a few of my friends said it was happening to them to. However it starting working again shortly after I posted this. Not my mouse though. It warns me when the battery is low and then just stops working. So all is well now. thank goodness! thank you

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 25 2014, 02:18 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Knolan,
The only way currently to do it is place them on a farm and then move them to storage. I hope at some point we will be able to move them to storage straight from the gift box, but we can't do that at this time.
Thank you. When you exchange all your gifts to the same tree, its really a pain in the neck to place them 1 at a time on a farm..

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 25 2014, 03:28 PM

Default Facility renaming

This is my continuing from post 1

facilities - renaming

This spark interest in members .

New facility are : Disability Supplies Factory & Personal Aid Shop

I think the staff should bear in mind that some of the topics are sensitive.
One of the sensitive topic is removal of items & religious .(same like the forum rules) . The facility had already changed name as mentioned by Taz D but i still prefer that the staff will do to "ask the members what do they think" like the one in fruit stand thread example .

Other people might had problems with but not you

Some members said they do not have problems with but others do

why ?

1. Differentiate between Handicapped, Disabled or Special need (This explanation can be found on wikipedia or google )

2. Everyone had their own opinions and is entitled to their choice/style/opinion

3. sensitive/religious issue (as i mentioned earlier, same like forum rules)

Disability Supplies Factory to a suitable name

I prefer the staffs use words like " Enable" or " mobility(which one member had mentioned already)" to suit to a suitable name .

I want to remind the staffs that some company already removed items, and i do not want them to lead the same way as they run . eg One of the items is bull fighting . (which i already mentioned in a few post ago)

End of post .

Last edited by firegold flames; Nov 25 2014 at 03:52 PM.
Old Nov 25 2014, 04:24 PM

Hello all, I am having trouble with gifts since the update, I go to send gifts and only have 5 to 6 friends show to give gifts to. always have 47 showing before the update, I waited a few days to post this I understand glitches happen with updates. So here I am letting you know its not fixed. Thanks Happy Thanksgiving.
Old Nov 25 2014, 04:28 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
how i'm going to treat the twice a day quest openings: currently, i go through once a day in the morning and start every quest that would expire before 6pm tomorrow. so i can have, at most, 4 active quests - sometimes i end up with 3 only. the new way, i can leave a quest up for longer since i'm going to be going through them twice a day now.

the twice a day may be the whole point - so we're playing twice a day instead of once if all we're doing is CQs. idk

i too wish we could always have 5 quests open at one time, although if we could just fill up our quests twice a day then more people might just finish as many as possible all the time even more than they do now. it's a balancing act between people that want to play something differently and you don't always know how a small change made to the system is going to affect how people play.

one thing i feel is affecting things more as new interesting features like coop quests appear is that the game is slowing down more around update date. surely if you want any of those people to actually stay and play the rest of the month you aren't encouraging it by how slow the servers are when they do show up.
Hi, yeah, I'm going to have to change the way I do things, too, I guess, but it's not the first time. ahaha, twice a day would be relaxing, I'm on FT more than I'm working anymore, lol.

I was hoping they would allow 10 open co-ops since they cut the opening time in half. It's just such a shame to have to start co-ops that have 2-3 days left to go. I've gotten so used to leaving them open for others and I get such nice thank you notes back!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread