Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 09 2021, 01:30 AM
Account Not Linked

TIGER - Cannot find original re crashes BUT you asked for further information - I have played Farm Town since it changed from Adobe across to this new version - In April I did indeed raise an issue regarding the game crashing on other peoples farms -in most cases it was fishing and crops. It was never resolved by your Technicians BUT i soldiered on accepting that I would on occasions have to reboot - You also advised tha oneof your recommended browsers was EDGE which I have - You advised going to preferences and clicking on COMPRESSED GRAPHICS which has been done. The game has crashed many times and despite clearing the CACHE/COOKIES - its STILL crashing- I know I am not alone in raising this I know many others can play without a single crash BUT my own problem exists - I have received suggestions to Change my BROWSER and EVEN my computer which all work perfectly until FARM TOWN - PLEASE PLEASE sort something out and PLEASE do NOT say its my fault -My BROWSERS fault ---Those who have the same issue cannot all be wrong

Tags
black screen, web gl