Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 11 2022, 09:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kslowpoke View Post
When Farm Town is finally reinstated by FB will we have to begin all over with our trains and ships or will we pick up where we left off, also how about the crops we had planted when FB locked the game, will they be bad or will they pick up where we left them?
Hi kslowpoke,
I have moved your post to the thread about loading the game.
We do not know what if anything the developers will do or will be able to do to help us all recover from the deactivation. We will all be in the same boat with this, so we will most likely have wasted crops that will have to be replanted and have to restart our ships. There isn't any way for them to completely pause the game's time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 11 2022, 09:51 AM

Your frequent updates are very much appreciated. It lets us know someone is trying to get this fixed. Hopefully this won't go on much longer until it comes back, but if it drags on a daily update is re-assuring even if to say FB is still stalling. Thanks for all you do.
Old Oct 11 2022, 10:27 AM

Default Farm Town

Could you please tell us if Farm Town is coming back? If it isn't, (so be it) but please don't keep us hanging
Randa Knepp
Old Oct 11 2022, 10:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrknepp View Post
Could you please tell us if Farm Town is coming back? If it isn't, (so be it) but please don't keep us hanging
Randa Knepp
Hi Randa,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about loading issues as this is where we have been answering questions.
Slashkey has been trying every means they can to get Facebook to respond and re-activate the game. It all depends on Facebook as they have done everything they can trying to get this resolved. When we have updates from the developers that are posted in the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=659126

They are working as hard as they can to get the game back open so please be patient.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 11 2022, 12:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have no questions but a few comments. We are all in the same boat; awaiting word from FB or simply reinstating FT. I have read lots of posts, both here, in my two groups and on my newsfeed, relating to whatever requirements FB is demanding. The only things I will point out are that: FT/Slashkey are doing their utmost to comply and fix whatever wrongs FB thinks there are; the mods have done handstands to keep us informed with as much information as is possible; and, as I have told the members of my groups, please do NOT spread rumors. If you don't see it coming from the forum, then ignore it--don't pass it on as truth. Patience is the key here. We needed to be patient while Adobe pulled Flash. FT is a "game" we all enjoy and love -- so, please be patient.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 11 2022, 01:22 PM

Time to move the game away from Facebook?

I used to play Township which doesn't have these problems
Old Oct 11 2022, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23Chris03 View Post
Time to move the game away from Facebook?

I used to play Township which doesn't have these problems
Hi 23Chris03

Farm Town is an interactive game, so you need facebook to be able to have friends/neighbors to help each other.
Old Oct 11 2022, 02:09 PM

Suggestion: let the players know that Slash Key hasn't given up on the game. Some simple words of encouragement would go a long way. Because what FB has done is driving them away in droves. We had NO warning. We could prepare like we did for the conversion from Flash. We knew it was coming. If you have given up on the game, simply let us know. Those of us who stand by the game, and SK, deserve at least that.
Old Oct 11 2022, 02:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Suggestion: let the players know that Slash Key hasn't given up on the game. Some simple words of encouragement would go a long way. Because what FB has done is driving them away in droves. We had NO warning. We could prepare like we did for the conversion from Flash. We knew it was coming. If you have given up on the game, simply let us know. Those of us who stand by the game, and SK, deserve at least that.
Hi Early Girl,
I moved your post from the suggestions section as it is not a suggestion.
No one has given up. All we could tell you is what has already been said. They are still waiting for Facebook to respond and have tried other ways to contact Facebook along with resubmitting the appeal.

You didn't have any warning like with Flash because Facebook gave Slashkey no warning. They deactivated the game and then let them know what the problem was. Slashkey has fixed the problem and submitted it through the Facebook appeal process. The ball is in Facebook's court.
Old Oct 11 2022, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Early Girl,
I moved your post from the suggestions section as it is not a suggestion.
No one has given up. All we could tell you is what has already been said. They are still waiting for Facebook to respond and have tried other ways to contact Facebook along with resubmitting the appeal.

You didn't have any warning like with Flash because Facebook gave Slashkey no warning. They deactivated the game and then let them know what the problem was. Slashkey has fixed the problem and submitted it through the Facebook appeal process. The ball is in Facebook's court.
Yes Taz, we know where it lies. But it was just a suggestion to try and keep people in the game. Some believe you didn't get a warning. Others believe they did yet spent their time working on the Farm Pass. I for one believe they got a warning, corrected the problem and now are sitting on their hands. I believe SK has done all they can do at this point. My suggestion is to simply give the players who are sticking by the side of FT, a little reassurance that they haven't given up on us. Like Zynga did with FV. The game has so many loyal players. Thus, just a suggestion.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error