Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 17 2024, 09:45 AM

having spectrum tech tomorrow. said our modem/router keeps going on and off.
Old Feb 17 2024, 09:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammyjo408 View Post
having spectrum tech tomorrow. said our modem/router keeps going on and off.
Hi Tammyjo,
Even with that happening you still should not get that address. You should be seeing the https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/login.
Have you tried unplugging the router for a minute and then plug it back in and let it reconnect? That might get it to stay up for a while.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 17 2024, 11:12 AM

saved the new link. yes, we unplugged the router, plugged back in. nothing. still can't load farm. but hopefully tomorrow. tried different browsers too seeing if the bar would move at all.
Old Mar 08 2024, 09:47 AM

Default Game freezes in trading warehouse

Not sure if this is the right place to post but, for some time now, the game will freeze while doing tasks in the trading ware house. The only way to get the game to unfreeze is to refresh the game. This is particularly inconvenient while you are in the buy/sell area and you are trying to do business with other farmers. You go in to buy or sell and you click on an item and then the game freezes on you. Typically you have bought or sold the item but once you refresh you have to go back in an set up again. The game freezes also while you create offers in your own trading warehouse but I find this a little less irritating because it is my own warehouse and I am just setting it up. Typically too it sets the offer as it freezes. You just have to come back to it once you are done refreshing. I hope all this makes sense. Please let me know if you have questions. Thanks for all you do. Happy farming!!
Old Mar 08 2024, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNWildOne423 View Post
Not sure if this is the right place to post but, for some time now, the game will freeze while doing tasks in the trading ware house. The only way to get the game to unfreeze is to refresh the game. This is particularly inconvenient while you are in the buy/sell area and you are trying to do business with other farmers. You go in to buy or sell and you click on an item and then the game freezes on you. Typically you have bought or sold the item but once you refresh you have to go back in an set up again. The game freezes also while you create offers in your own trading warehouse but I find this a little less irritating because it is my own warehouse and I am just setting it up. Typically too it sets the offer as it freezes. You just have to come back to it once you are done refreshing. I hope all this makes sense. Please let me know if you have questions. Thanks for all you do. Happy farming!!
I've had experience where the game locks up my computer. It causes a blue screen error and the OS (Windows 10) restarts itself. This usually happens when I'm working other facilities or on a particular Super neighbor's farm. This particular SN has A LOT of layering.
Old Mar 08 2024, 10:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNWildOne423 View Post
Hi MNWildOne,
I have not noticed any freezing with this but we will test it and see if we get it. We need to know exactly the steps you are doing when it freezes, where you were, and if anyone was trading with you when it happens. Also is this consistent or is it intermitent when it happens?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 08 2024 at 10:18 AM.
Old Mar 08 2024, 10:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF1976 View Post
I've had experience where the game locks up my computer. It causes a blue screen error and the OS (Windows 10) restarts itself. This usually happens when I'm working other facilities or on a particular Super neighbor's farm. This particular SN has A LOT of layering.
Hi FF,
If you are getting that kind of errors then it is something with your computer that is causing it. Make sure your OS and browser are updated. If you need to do any updates then be sure to restart your computer after those.
Old Mar 08 2024, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi FF,
If you are getting that kind of errors then it is something with your computer that is causing it. Make sure your OS and browser are updated. If you need to do any updates then be sure to restart your computer after those.
My browser and OS are up to date. This has been going on for over a year now.
Old Mar 08 2024, 10:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF1976 View Post
My browser and OS are up to date. This has been going on for over a year now.
Hi FF,
The game can not cause a blue screen and restart on it's own. The game freezing and locking up when on a heavily layered farm can happen, but it does not cause the computer to lock up and restart.

There has to be something wrong in your computer. Try loading the game and go to same situation on a different computer. I doubt you will get the same results.
Old Mar 09 2024, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi MNWildOne,
I have not noticed any freezing with this but we will test it and see if we get it. We need to know exactly the steps you are doing when it freezes, where you were, and if anyone was trading with you when it happens. Also is this consistent or is it intermitent when it happens?
It is intermittent and I would say tough to pinpoint when it happens. It can happen when I am setting up an offer in my trading warehouse before going into the community buy/sell area. But it can also happen when I'm in the community buy/sell area(although not as frequently but the more frustrating of the two). I don't believe that I am doing anything more than clicking to either buy from or sell to a farmer. I can say this. It seems to happen more frequently, I believe, when I am loading ship containers to get one of my ships out of port. I hope some of this helps but let me know if you have any additional questions.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error