Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 11 2011, 03:56 PM

Thanks for the Update. However I am having issues with my last update. I noticed the rabbit hutch and Horses stable is not in the Facility Manager.
Old Aug 11 2011, 04:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khan7 View Post
Thanks for the Update. However I am having issues with my last update. I noticed the rabbit hutch and Horses stable is not in the Facility Manager.
You will have to pull all the animals out of those, put the buildings into storage, refresh your farm and put the buildings back on farm. At least in the last update they cut the number of clicks required to place the animals back in the buildings.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 11 2011, 04:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

More on cheese - having had problems with inadequate cheese production lately after acquiring the pasta restaurant, I took a couple of minutes to calculate what the daily cheese requirement is just for that one facility. And guess what? To produce one day's worth of everything in the pasta restaurant that uses cheese requires 72 cheese, and this is EXACTLY one day's output of the dairy facility. Now I think it's a bit ridiculous, that one dairy can produce only enough cheese to support one facility. Come on devs! I think you may have increased cheese production recently, but this is still WAY SHORT of what is needed. Please!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 11 2011, 11:48 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
To produce one day's worth of everything in the pasta restaurant that uses cheese requires 72 cheese, and this is EXACTLY one day's output of the dairy facility.
I have 10 dairies, and 10 cow pens filled with 100 cows apiece. I never run out of cheese.
Old Aug 12 2011, 12:01 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
I have 10 dairies, and 10 cow pens filled with 100 cows apiece. I never run out of cheese.
That's alot do u have holsteins in there too?
i only have 2 dairy sheds and 2 processing but i only post every 8 days for 4 days straight and only run out on the last day!!!
Old Aug 12 2011, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
That is funny, I have the same, and even have the "super cows" on one farm, still run out of milk. Think it depends on what facilities you have and how many.

Level 700 Farmer
Closed Thread