Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 01 2021, 06:00 PM

Default I want to SCREAM

I have been playing FarmTown for about 13+ years and for the last 6 years I have been saving my gasoline. Today ALL of my gasoline is gone from my storage!!!!!!! I want to quit, but I have been on here sooooooooooo long!!
Old Mar 01 2021, 06:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieLee9 View Post
I have been playing FarmTown for about 13+ years and for the last 6 years I have been saving my gasoline. Today ALL of my gasoline is gone from my storage!!!!!!! I want to quit, but I have been on here sooooooooooo long!!
Hi KathieLee,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about missing item s from storage.
I do not see any fuel tanks in your storage. In fact I see very little in your storage. Are you sure you didn't sell those off before the move to HTML along with most of your storage? Or added them to your fuel by refueling? You do have over 6 million fuel.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 04 2021, 08:35 AM

I have 43 mineral mines plus 1 turbo ... all products stored total in the millions except iron ore which is ZERO. What's up?
Old Mar 04 2021, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeejayF View Post
I have 43 mineral mines plus 1 turbo ... all products stored total in the millions except iron ore which is ZERO. What's up?
Hi CeejayF

I visited your farms and the Mineral Mine is producing iron ore.

At this moment, your data shows you have 269,667 iron ore stored, please take note of the amount you have stored for iron ore before you store products from the mine, and then reload the game and check again to see if the amount of iron ore increses.
Old Mar 04 2021, 09:00 AM

Thanks Marcel. I purchased 3 more Turbo Mineral Mines and I believe probably that makes up the majority of my stock right now. I'll keep an eye on the regular mines going forward though
Old Mar 28 2023, 10:36 AM

my turbo oil refinery is missing i checked for it on pefrences and it says i never bought one bought my checking accouunt says i paid for it what can i do to get it back ?

i mean my credit card account not checking account

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 28 2023 at 10:51 AM.
Old Mar 28 2023, 10:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilli1 View Post
my turbo oil refinery is missing i checked for it on pefrences and it says i never bought one bought my checking accouunt says i paid for it what can i do to get it back ?

i mean my credit card account not checking account
Hi rwilli,
I just checked your account and it shows you sold your turbo oil refinery.
You bought it on Sep 14, 2022 and sold it Mar 16, 2023.
You will need to contact Support about this as there is nothing we can do concerning this through the forums.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 28 2023, 03:19 PM

Default turbo refinery missing

my turbo refinery is missing form farm 44 checked all my farms its gone , when i bought it on my credit card.

Not spending no more money till i get it back, if not then iam going to quit playing this game
Old Mar 28 2023, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilli1 View Post
my turbo refinery is missing form farm 44 checked all my farms its gone , when i bought it on my credit card.

Not spending no more money till i get it back, if not then iam going to quit playing this game

Hi rwilli1

You have been responded every time you posted about your problem.

I sent you a private message.
Old Dec 20 2023, 02:45 PM

Default Items missing in storage

I had 92.8% storage this morning after I filled some of my facilities, when I checked on storage this afternoon it is now saying 84% and I have been working farms solid today and neighbours facilities. Where has the products gone?

Tags
lost crops, lost harvests, missing crops, missing from storage, missing harvests, storage, storage capacity, storage limit, stored crops