Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 18 2011, 07:05 PM

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but if only the combine could be narrowed for 2, 3 or 4 lane crops. I love it as is, but just sayin'......
Old Jun 18 2011, 07:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but if only the combine could be narrowed for 2, 3 or 4 lane crops. I love it as is, but just sayin'......
You can make it so it selects only 2,3,4, doesn't have to be the full 5, but it's tricker highlighting so it does less than 5
Old Jun 18 2011, 07:26 PM

I might have missed it, but what's up with the bait from the fish farm? I still have it showing up in my "non-ingredients" storage even when I store them at the fish farm ... is this a glitch I haven't read about?
Old Jun 18 2011, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sf_thinker View Post
I might have missed it, but what's up with the bait from the fish farm? I still have it showing up in my "non-ingredients" storage even when I store them at the fish farm ... is this a glitch I haven't read about?
Hi, yes it is a glitch , the Developers have been notified.
Old Jun 18 2011, 11:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
Dear Farmtown, I posted this earlier on "Help and Support", but it looks like it got taken off for whatever reason. You still have a problem and you have not responded to it! At least let us/me know that you are working on the problem.

I just checked and the problem is still there! If I or anyone else responds to the request for "I would like to hire you to refer clients to my service facilities in FarmTown!", then after going to the person's/neighbor's farm and clicking okay to the "okay lets get started" I can hit the "no thanks maybe later" and then I can hit each facility individually including all of the regular factories not just the service facilities and on the factories hitting the all button then allows me to receive products even though that was obviously not the farm owners original intent. I know I won't be posting my service facilities until this is taken care of and I highly recommend that all other players also refrain from posting service facilities until this problem is resolved.

I should say that I love Farmtown and am a dedicated player. Your glitches are few and far between and generally you are very quick to address them. It's just that I posted this twice earlier and have yet to get a reply from FT/Slashkey

Thank you,

Ricky J
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i not sure what your issue is with that it saves all of us time instead of doing there service ones and then going out to do there reg ones that they have posted. i have no issue with it

I have to agree with Max I don't see what the problem is with this "glitch". All of my neighbors either post both types of facilities at the same time or they post them every other day. If I post service facilities but not the other facilities and they choose to click on each facility and work them great that gets the little bit of stuff left from the day before done faster, which is just fine with me.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jun 18 2011, 11:19 PM

Default Lost Bait

I love the fact that I can get bait from my facility now, but what happened to the bait I already had? I had about 1300 freshwater bait before the update, and now I have none. I haven't checked my saltwater bait, as I had someone else fishing for me while I was loading facilities. Does anyone have any idea where my bait went? I don't think I accidentally threw it off the boat!

DebbieJ
Stop on in and say "Hi!"

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0344&farm_ix=9
Old Jun 18 2011, 11:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieJ View Post
I love the fact that I can get bait from my facility now, but what happened to the bait I already had? I had about 1300 freshwater bait before the update, and now I have none. I haven't checked my saltwater bait, as I had someone else fishing for me while I was loading facilities. Does anyone have any idea where my bait went? I don't think I accidentally threw it off the boat!
Did they fish both fresh and saltwater? When someone fishes for you they use your bait.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 18 2011, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
I've been having the same thoughts. I can click through the facilities the old way pretty quickly so it doesn't make huge amounts of difference, but love the new way as it's much better for my poor hands. However it is kind of spoilt because the confirmation that 'yes please take me there' between every facility hasn't been dispensed with. That and the 'work all' button would make a massive difference for us.
I was hoping for more of a facility manager type update to where we didn't have to go each field. You some people think they have to em on every field.
Old Jun 18 2011, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanlover9933 View Post
I have bait showing up in my none ingredients, went to sell and noticed it and now don't want to use the sell all feature if I am selling my bait also.
I am glad I seen this posting, would been upset to have sold all my bait.
Old Jun 18 2011, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty_gereye View Post
I so love the update but am a lot disappointed Father's Day was recognized by the game creators. I really wanted a matching Father's Day rock!

Also would love to see a % of readiness on the facility managers face for dairy/chickens/wooleries. Tygereye
Speaking of % or readiness, I think it would be nice to have that on our Lakes, seacoast and rivers.