Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 20 2010, 06:21 AM

Worst release ever! I cannot utilise the new features - I lost all my active neighbours and then had reduced functionality because of my lack of neighbours. After retrieving my neighbours by re-inviting them, I now cannot receive gifts and can't work in my neighbour's facilities. I have decreased earning capacity for coins and XPs. Why would I keep playing after this?! The irony here is that I retained my inactive neighbours - who all abandoned Farmtown many releases ago. This is my reward for loyalty!
Old Apr 20 2010, 06:35 AM

Default Just don"t understand

I dont use or want to use any of the facilities. This is my personal choice, some people love them...., just not me. It seems with every new release there are major problems..........

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND why developers would continue and continue and CONTINUE to add more items when the SAME OLD PROBLEMS are still around and still giving us problems. It's rather sad for those of us who have been playing since the BIRTH of FARMTOWN to watch all the problems and never seem to be able to play for any length of time without ANOTHER issue of the SAME OLD PROBLEM. Would someone listen.........do you guys really care what we the players think or is it competition with the other farm games that keep you adding for items but never MASTER what you own? It has become a very frustrating game to play...and I do enjoy the game, otherwise I would be where I am with the points and money to show for it. Developers....please take note and spend some QUALITY time fixing your game instead of adding new items that only create more problems.

Level 80
Old Apr 21 2010, 02:07 PM

Got the tractor trailer. Cool Now if I could buy ground coffee and cocoa trees.
Old Apr 25 2010, 08:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Default more bldgs please

While the dairy, pizza restaurant, bakery, ice cream factory, etc are all neat features -- how about some buildings so we can make towns, like school, library, church, maybe a seed/hardware store where you can buy the store items, movie theater, grocery store and roads instead of paths. More variety of vehicles and maybe garages. I think we have plenty of tree, flower & animal choices for now. Let's get some more building variety so we can make towns. Love the game, but getting bored.
Old Apr 25 2010, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RondaRoo View Post
While the dairy, pizza restaurant, bakery, ice cream factory, etc are all neat features -- how about some buildings so we can make towns, like school, library, church, maybe a seed/hardware store where you can buy the store items, movie theater, grocery store and roads instead of paths. More variety of vehicles and maybe garages. I think we have plenty of tree, flower & animal choices for now. Let's get some more building variety so we can make towns. Love the game, but getting bored.
This is FARM Town, but you are right in that it is a TOWN too. But geeze, I'd have to have a 4th farm then! LOL
I would like some roads that we can put our vehicles on without them being gobbled up like they are in the paths.
I'd actually like for the devs to fix facilities to fix more of the other crops. A school would be a great place to make many different things. They can also add item of the week, like in the juice factory have a special run for blackberry juice for 2 weeks, etc.
Farm #1 is the main estate with a bistro and a tennis court.
Farm #2 is busy at work with all the airplanes and helicopters helping out
Farm #3 is where we have crops and facilities. The helpers live here.
Farm #4 is Farmville! Yes, the REAL Farmville, not that "other" game.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1571199267
Old Apr 20 2010, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booly View Post
Yes, there is a booming thread on missing neighbors. New things are great, but not at the expense of the things we need.
I wholeheartedly agree - I would prefer to keep neighbours rather than get new facilities and functions.
Old Apr 21 2010, 12:16 PM

YESS!! That is exactly why I am here! At least 1/2 my neighbors are no longer my neighbors! Please fix soon!
Old Apr 21 2010, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgreeling View Post
YESS!! That is exactly why I am here! At least 1/2 my neighbors are no longer my neighbors! Please fix soon!
Hi rgreeling and welcome to the forum.

Please read the opening post in our Official thread in the Help & Support Forum for information on the neighbour problem:

Neighbours disappearing 20th April 2010
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320058

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Apr 22 2010, 04:48 PM

Default Missing Neighbors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbi froese View Post
Yes but now most of us are missing |SEVERAL OF OUR TOP NEIGHBORS...so i hope this gets resolved soon! This is the biggest glitch ever! i think...
Well I can't call it THE biggest glitch..but a lot of us are "lost"..pun intended. Some of my neighbors have taken this personally and thought I de-freinded them. So please address this issue as soon as you can. Or maybe a little FYI when someone logs on to their farm. Thanks!!! Love Farmtown.
Old Apr 22 2010, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosses View Post
Well I can't call it THE biggest glitch..but a lot of us are "lost"..pun intended. Some of my neighbors have taken this personally and thought I de-freinded them. So please address this issue as soon as you can. Or maybe a little FYI when someone logs on to their farm. Thanks!!! Love Farmtown.
Hi there. Are you able to reinvite your neighbors? This issues is out of the developers hands because it is a Facebook problem.