Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 01 2010, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginasue1 View Post
I'm upset with the new update. Why you ask? See I've been doing flowers all over my farm since they first had flowers, and now with 10 more. Where do I put them. I mean I love the new ones, but I don't want to get rid of any of my old ones, just for the new ones.
Me, too! I am waiting for #6 so I can move most of #1 to it, and then almost all of my Garden can be, well, Garden!!!!
Old Sep 01 2010, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourManRod View Post
Why are the tools listed as decoration and when you uncheck the show decorations the tools are gone too. How are we suppose to use the tools when we hide the decorations. Some messed up and I hope they fix it soon. Thank You
You'd be better off posting into the suggestions part of the forum.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Sep 01 2010, 08:32 PM

Sallah, since I took the advice of the Dev's and stopped putting plots under my trees, I now have my trees in groups, and between them are my flowers on my Orchard farm.
So on the new farm we get, will make sure that the new flowers will be on there someway, somehow, and I'm wondering when we will get to make things with them in the FLOWER SHOP
Old Sep 01 2010, 08:43 PM

Default My 80,000 coin Big Bulldozer isn't working

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Hooch View Post
Since this update my big bulldozer no longer does anything. I bought three of them and now they're just sitting there on my farms...
Me too, and I'm not happy about it. Fix the Bulldozer!!!!
Old Sep 01 2010, 08:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Just harvested my first farm that was fertilized. It worked great. I had about 900 squares of sugarcane planted and I got about 1800 from the harvest. The worker I hired didn't indicate one way or the other if he got double pay, so I don't know how things worked from that end.

Also, when I plowed and replanted, the farm is still fertilized just like it is supposed to be. So, especially with fast growing crops, you can get multiple plantings/harvests from one fertilization. Each fertilization is supposed to last 3 days. 50 pigs in a sty will get you 300 manure over a three day period. That will let you fertilize 6 farms (with each farm staying fertilized for 3 days). So, though the manure spreader is expensive, it is very efficient and worth every penny of the cost.

Oh yeah, if I understand correctly, as long as you fertilize before you harvest, your crop output will double. So, I think the best strategy would be to fertilize right before you harvest. That way the fertilization will last longer than if you fertilized as soon as you planted.

Last edited by Corn Cob Pete; Sep 01 2010 at 08:52 PM.
Old Sep 01 2010, 08:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Great update.
I especially LOVE the improved drop-down-box options on the Storage items. Sooooo much easier when I go to Market!

Thanks!
Old Sep 01 2010, 08:54 PM

since the update my bulldozer is not working

Last edited by Bev 123; Sep 01 2010 at 08:55 PM. Reason: spelling
Old Sep 01 2010, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Hooch View Post
Since this update my big bulldozer no longer does anything. I bought three of them and now they're just sitting there on my farms...
I'm having the same problem ... don't understand why it's doing this.

Otherwise, I'm one happy farmer and I'm loving ALL the new stuff. Thanks for this update. Can't wait for the next one.
Old Sep 01 2010, 08:58 PM

Default hiring to chop trees

will we be able to hire to chop down trees in the future like fishing...
Old Sep 01 2010, 09:00 PM
Account Not Linked

I want to say that I appreciate the new updates. The only problem is the big bulldozer doesn't appear to work since the latest update. Just wanted you to be aware...
Closed Thread