Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Mar 29 2017, 12:04 PM

I cannot find the option "do not send ships to" Where can I find this option? i am getting very frustrated with people that leave my ships in their ports for days and days. I have to check every day to see who is not accessing my ships. Thanks for a great game.
Old Mar 29 2017, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gramanorma View Post
I cannot find the option "do not send ships to" Where can I find this option? i am getting very frustrated with people that leave my ships in their ports for days and days. I have to check every day to see who is not accessing my ships. Thanks for a great game.
Hi gramanorma

I'm sorry but we dont have that option for the ships.

Instead, while you are preparing your ship, you can click in Ship's Logbook tab and you can replace up to 10 of your neighbors.

If your ships is dispatched and you see it is stuck in a port you can skip that port.

You have full information about Ships in our Game guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626622
Old Mar 29 2017, 01:18 PM

There seems to be a glitch with the ships when they first return and are unloaded. If you try to prepare them, then, even if there is no other ship in preparation, it will say first that you have 24 hours to prepare the ship. Then a pop-up says you only have 24 MINUTES to prepare the ship and your best option is to despatch it (empty). If you close and reopen the ship then the available time reverts to 24 hours.
Old Mar 29 2017, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
There seems to be a glitch with the ships when they first return and are unloaded. If you try to prepare them, then, even if there is no other ship in preparation, it will say first that you have 24 hours to prepare the ship. Then a pop-up says you only have 24 MINUTES to prepare the ship and your best option is to despatch it (empty). If you close and reopen the ship then the available time reverts to 24 hours.

Hi Sqrl

That happens because the data doesnt update automatically, so when you close and reopen, data shows the correct information.
Old Apr 01 2017, 01:44 PM

I'm so frustrated about ships. I have so many friends/neighbors opting out that it's difficult to find 30 to send a ship out of the 150 neighbors I have. One of my ships this morning had three "pinked out" since I dispatched it. I hate to unfriend or un-neighbor most of these players because most of them do quests, work facs, etc.... just not doing ships. I wish there were some way to entice them... seems we get a generous reward for passing them on.. but I think it's the rules about filling containers that have deterred so many.
Old Apr 02 2017, 01:49 AM

I like the idea of doing ships..I do think the time frame it is too tight..& I do hate it when i have been away for a while and see others ships piled up.
I feel bad for the other player.
i do dislike this new part of the game..

I used to just go on FT when it suited me, a few times a day but not in one hour increments to load the ship... now I feel obliged to keep checking and the fun is going away....

Please change the ship set up it isnt what suits the game..FT has always been about a relaxing game away from stress now it is clock oriented and not the game it was..
Old Apr 06 2017, 01:47 PM

Is there a way to set maximum time for my cargo ships to leave a neighbour that has exceeded the time?
Old Apr 06 2017, 01:48 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeSide Farm View Post
Is there a way to set maximum time for my cargo ships to leave a neighbour that has exceeded the time?
Hi LakeSide Farm,

No I'm sorry , that's not possible. You have to move them on yourself before port 30.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 06 2017, 03:57 PM

Coudn't it be programmed, that for a certain amount of FC, that our ships would only stay in a port a fraction of the 24 hours, be automatically loaded and sent on. Speaking, as one, who's seen ships hang in a port 6, 12, 20+ hours and even days. Just today, I sent a note to a farmer who, according to the green dot, ws on their farm, reminding them tht the ship had been in port 4+ hours. Did they move the ship? NO!. Did they respond? NO! Sent them a message to their FB page and to this moment, no response. So, give, these experiences from farmers who don't get with the program, can't we buy an option for ships staying past a certain time frame?
Old Apr 06 2017, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lineking View Post
Coudn't it be programmed, that for a certain amount of FC, that our ships would only stay in a port a fraction of the 24 hours, be automatically loaded and sent on. Speaking, as one, who's seen ships hang in a port 6, 12, 20+ hours and even days. Just today, I sent a note to a farmer who, according to the green dot, ws on their farm, reminding them tht the ship had been in port 4+ hours. Did they move the ship? NO!. Did they respond? NO! Sent them a message to their FB page and to this moment, no response. So, give, these experiences from farmers who don't get with the program, can't we buy an option for ships staying past a certain time frame?
Hi lineking

If you have a suggestion it is better to post it in our Suggestion section where the developers can read it.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to that section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2