Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi!

You can try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI, to clear your game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen.

Make sure after you turn them off, click in the green check mark.
I should have mentioned that I did all of the recommended clearing of cache and memory before I posted the problem. It didn't help, the buildings and things came back on.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 17 2014, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
I should have mentioned that I did all of the recommended clearing of cache and memory before I posted the problem. It didn't help, the buildings and things came back on.

Hi!

Are you getting timeouts when you are on your farms or when you are setting them off?
Old Jul 17 2014, 02:11 PM

The gift page is working wonderfully. It's a beautiful thing.

While I'm at it, the multi-planter, excavator and tower crane are also great things of beauty. Complete and total efficiency is on the horizon. I'm confident we will achieve it.

Awesome work developers.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Jul 17 2014, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It has always been that way with the watering for trees and flowers. No the same thing doesn't happen with the fertilizing because that is done to the farm and not individual items.
I think you are mistaken there Taz... Yes, the flowers had to be and still have to be on to water but for irrigation, before this update, they did not have to be on... My routine for preparing my farms has always been harvesting flowers, trees, seeding in that order before irrigating a farm and I never had my trees or flowers on when irrigating since seeding was the last action I performed, but always turned them on after to make sure they all got irrigated and they all did, including flowers... And since this question was brought up by 'beverduster', I checked myself on one of my farms and noticed that, now when irrigating, if trees & flowers are off, only the trees get irrigated but if you go out of FT and go back in to your farms, the flowers show that they are irrigated too...

I always try to keep up-to-date on on-going changes & issues since I am an ADMIN on several FarmTown Help Groups...

Always a Big Thank you to the FT Devs & Mods for making this game the best on FaceBook... the only one I play...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Jul 17 2014, 04:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellgirlmtl View Post
I think you are mistaken there Taz... Yes, the flowers had to be and still have to be on to water but for irrigation, before this update, they did not have to be on... My routine for preparing my farms has always been harvesting flowers, trees, seeding in that order before irrigating a farm and I never had my trees or flowers on when irrigating since seeding was the last action I performed, but always turned them on after to make sure they all got irrigated and they all did, including flowers... And since this question was brought up by 'beverduster', I checked myself on one of my farms and noticed that, now when irrigating, if trees & flowers are off, only the trees get irrigated but if you go out of FT and go back in to your farms, the flowers show that they are irrigated too...

I always try to keep up-to-date on on-going changes & issues since I am an ADMIN on several FarmTown Help Groups...

Always a Big Thank you to the FT Devs & Mods for making this game the best on FaceBook... the only one I play...
I know this issue has come up before this release. It may have been working correctly before off and on, but this has come up before.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 17 2014, 04:10 PM

I Happy with updates .

1. gifting - it make sending gift and multiple friends easier and more faster and
more cohesive .

2. Expansion, i like the surprise of expansion 40X40 for Farm 1- 5

3. General improvement - (a) - i am happy with this .

4. Facilities - very happy with facilities . So i give my ratings 8/10 for this update

Last edited by firegold flames; Jul 17 2014 at 04:20 PM.
Old Jul 17 2014, 05:56 PM

I have found a possible solution that has so far been working for myself and many of my neighbors for the Accept All button.

When going to FT ... DO NOT send gifts out first, go to the My Request page and exchange the gifts you don't want first, then when you are done exchanging the gifts, click the Accept All button, train boosts must be clicked on manually, this should then accept all the gifts on the page (up to 50) and allow you to choose a gift to send back to the friends on that page. if you have more than 50 gifts to collect, the page will refresh to show the next batch to exchange and accept.

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Jul 17 2014, 07:41 PM

Kind of scrolled thru and didn't see this problem.

The past two nights when I've been harvesting with my neighbor....he has accidentally clipped the new quest box. The quest window opens and then he is unable to close it. Last night he had to leave and come back. Tonight I tried rehiring him to see if that would work. He had to leave and come back.

Any solutions or does Raul know already??
Old Jul 17 2014, 10:09 PM
Account Not Linked

i like what you did with the LHS info items for full screen. gives way more space to work in.

i don't like the xp bar being all full though. /lolpout i liked watching it fill up about 1 pixel every 2 million xp.
Old Jul 18 2014, 10:11 AM

was just buying animal buildings and noticed, that you can buy doubles...use to get a warning that there was already the building you were trying to buy on that farm.....not sure if anyone else notice this...just thought I would let you know this is happening since the last update ....thanks Debi
Closed Thread