Closed Thread

Old Jul 26 2014, 02:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via ICQ to oldsheila
Default Yes!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi!

Are you sure you are clicking in the harvest/plow tool? The harvester and the harvest/plow are very similar.

This is the harvester 12x12

This is the harvest/plow 12x12
Yes , Tried it again this morning I can pick it up but thats it, I know what is what lol
Old Jul 26 2014, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsheila View Post

Yes , Tried it again this morning I can pick it up but thats it, I know what is what lol
do you have gas

I have gas, so I have to leave the room
Old Jul 26 2014, 03:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:

Try taking it out of your storage and place on a farm, click save, close your browser, reopen the browser and place the H/P back into your storage and see if it will work.

You can try to use the FT memcache. To clear the Farm Town memcache, click on Click Here where the Farm Town memcache is in my signature block, the FT memcache is different than your computers cache, the memcache is on Slashkey's servers and some times old data or bad data get into the memcache and needs to be cleared. . After clicking on the link a page of unsettings will appear, this is the memcache clearing and once the page is finished you can close that tab and close you game if it is open, then you can clear your computers cache, cookies, and history. Then you can close you browser, then you can open up your browser again, and open your farm and see if it is working.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jul 26 2014, 10:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for answering my question -- I really appreciate it!
Old Jul 26 2014, 10:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Try taking it out of your storage and place on a farm, click save, close your browser, reopen the browser and place the H/P back into your storage and see if it will work.

You can try to use the FT memcache. To clear the Farm Town memcache, click on Click Here where the Farm Town memcache is in my signature block, the FT memcache is different than your computers cache, the memcache is on Slashkey's servers and some times old data or bad data get into the memcache and needs to be cleared. . After clicking on the link a page of unsettings will appear, this is the memcache clearing and once the page is finished you can close that tab and close you game if it is open, then you can clear your computers cache, cookies, and history. Then you can close you browser, then you can open up your browser again, and open your farm and see if it is working.
Done all that and more, Checked and they are in my store, took it out placed it on a farm, Closed browser. opened browser, put it back in the storage Did the Memcache ,

Done all that , still only lets me pick it up , Doesn't go to my sowing part to choose what I want to sow and harvest. Will wait until one is due for harvest and try again .
Old Jul 26 2014, 11:00 PM
Account Not Linked

I just tried to harvest and plow and sow with the 12x12 pink Harvest and plow and sow . It will only let me replace what I have already sown, eg raspberries, Now if I want to change it to Fennel eg. it won't let me I have to go back to the brown Harvest plow and sow one. I have done everything possible and just not getting anywhere... Thanks
Old Jul 26 2014, 11:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
I just tried to harvest and plow and sow with the 12x12 pink Harvest and plow and sow . It will only let me replace what I have already sown, eg raspberries, Now if I want to change it to Fennel eg. it won't let me I have to go back to the brown Harvest plow and sow one. I have done everything possible and just not getting anywhere... Thanks
The 12x12 harvest, plow and plant hasn't been released until next release, are you having problems with the harvest/plow or harvest/plow/plant?

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jul 26 2014, 11:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Red face So sorry

Quote:
The 12x12 harvest, plow and plant hasn't been released until next release, are you having problems with the harvest/plow or harvest/plow/plant?
OOOOOpsie Oh how stupid of me hahahah must laugh though , I really thought it was the harvest plow and sow , I must apologise, Feel very red in the face, Very sorry indeed, ... At least we kept it going for awhile and hope you see the funny side ??
Old Jul 26 2014, 11:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
OOOOOpsie Oh how stupid of me hahahah must laugh though , I really thought it was the harvest plow and sow , I must apologise, Feel very red in the face, Very sorry indeed, ... At least we kept it going for awhile and hope you see the funny side ??
No problem, everyone makes mistakes. Just glad got it figured out.

Old Jul 27 2014, 07:56 AM

Quote:
We do have one for the service facilities, but you have to go into each facility to use it.
Thanks KnightRider - but I want one that gives me totals for ALL of them (being pickey LOL)

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread