Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 03 2024, 06:20 PM

Default Mattie - please visit me in the game for your gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie van tonder View Post
Nice if you have money - not so nice if you have to live off quests which usually catch you unawares and a Free Farmpass - being old, retired and fixed income, but glad for those that can afford it - good luck
Hello farmer - I would love to gift you this new tool if you have any combines already purchased. Please visit my farm below and send me a buddy request. Everyone should enjoy the game and so many farmers have helped me along the way, I would love to pay it forward.

I'll look forward to your visit Mattie Van Tonder
Old May 03 2024, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Nettie,
The information on how the replanter works in all situations has been added to the Game Guide chapter 21 about tools:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090
Thank you for your response I read it and what a bonus to be able to use on sn farms
Old May 03 2024, 10:56 PM

will the new ingredients in the essential oil factory drop it out of our chains until the dans for the new item are released?
Old May 03 2024, 11:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
will the new ingredients in the essential oil factory drop it out of our chains until the dans for the new item are released?
Hi JNelson,
Yes it should until you have all the products back up at the 7th dan. You can check in the facilities chains manager to see if it has as I don't that facility in a chain.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 04 2024, 02:58 AM

Hi, I bought 2 Vet Supplies Factories and 1 Vet Clinic, when I go to market to sell up my supplies, the items from the Vet Fac. are showing up as non ingredients for me, even though when I hover my mouse over the picture it tells me I have a Clinic.

It's been a long week and I was wondering if that's right or not ?

Thanks , and thanks to Raul and the team for everything they do !
Old May 04 2024, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
Hi, I bought 2 Vet Supplies Factories and 1 Vet Clinic, when I go to market to sell up my supplies, the items from the Vet Fac. are showing up as non ingredients for me, even though when I hover my mouse over the picture it tells me I have a Clinic.

It's been a long week and I was wondering if that's right or not ?

Thanks , and thanks to Raul and the team for everything they do !
Hi peekachoo

We will let the developers know. Thank you
Old May 04 2024, 12:06 PM

Hi farmers

Developers just fixed the Vet Supplies Factory products showing up as Non Ingredients (for me) in Storage when you own the Vet Clinic service facility.

Please reload the game to get the fix.
Thanks!
Old May 04 2024, 01:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

New Replanter tool is a good tool. just needs a little work. doesn't replanted harvested fields with the same crop thats around the harvested area.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 04 2024, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
New Replanter tool is a good tool. just needs a little work. doesn't replanted harvested fields with the same crop thats around the harvested area.
Hi RomanticSoul

I understand what you are saying but this tool doesnt work for harvested and plowed fields as it is impossible to know which crop was planted there before it was harvested.

The tool cant assume that it was the same crop planted around the harvested area.
Old May 04 2024, 06:18 PM

Default Crop Replanter Implement

I set certain quest farms with the Harvest Time in the Super Neighbor Manager. My super neighbor replants the quest plots with the same crop, then plants the balance of the farm with the crop for that harvest time that is lowest in storage. When the Super Neighbor selects the Harvest-Plow-Sow tool she cannot choose the Crop Replanter Implement...where the Green text box should be, there is a Blue text box "+Add Cash & Coins". If this could be changed to allow use of the Crop Replanter, it would help.

Setting Replant Same Crops in the Super Neighbor Manager doesn't allow her to plant harvested fields and of course she cannot change to normal harvest-plow-sow tool to plant the desired crop on the rest of the farm.

If the Crop Replanter is used on quest farms, where plots have been harvested for quests, Super Neighbor can turn off the crops or choose the planter but with the crops not showing it is difficult to know what belongs in those spots, making it time consuming to use Crop Replanter on quest farms.

The way things are now, we have had to abandon this expensive but promising tool. My Super Neighbor has also had to abandon the one she bought for her Super Neighbor for the same reasons.